Any1 wid the CES exhust fr melb?

2fST4U

hey all...

im interested in the CES exhust but wud like to see it n hear it b4 makin ne decisions...so does ne one hab the exhust from melb, wud like to met up n check out the exhust...

n ne advice y i shud get it or not wud b much appriciated

pm 2 arrange a met up..

thanks

hey all...

im interested in the CES exhust but wud like to see it n hear it b4 makin ne decisions...so does ne one hab the exhust from melb, wud like to met up n check out the exhust...

n ne advice y i shud get it or not wud b much appriciated

pm 2 arrange a met up..

thanks

*Translating*

Im interested in installing the CES exhaust system on my sportivo.. But would like to see and hear it before making any decisions..

So does anyone in Melbourne currently have the exhaust installed, I would very much appreciate if we could meet somewhere so i can have a look at it..

Any advice on why i should or shouldn't get it would be appreciated..

Please PM me so we could arrange somewhere to meet

Thanks

*Translation End*

now on to the help..

I dont think anyone in Melbourne currently has the CES system.. its fairly expensive already without shipping.. although worth it apparently

Peekay and Ilivfor6 both ordered CES systems but decided to sell their cars the week the systems were ready for shipping. If your in Sydney Screaminrolla has had a CES system fitted today in Brisbane. Maybe check in with him on when he's home or your in Sydney next. Or if your coming to Brisbane either Craig or myself would be only too happy to show the system to you and answer any Q's

cheers SILVABULLIT :D