My Aurion Sportivo SX6

sportivo chick

Hey Guys,

I'm only new but thought i would post up my car! I work for a Toyota Dealership so i picked her up for a decent price and took delivery on Friday 16/01 :) I have been a fan of the aurions and now have my own to play around with.

Its stock at the moment but future mods include: A set of nice 20" rims, im going to go for a black rim with the chrome lip, king springs to lower it a little but further down the track i would like a set of tein coilovers, darker tint, personalised plates. Stereo wise i would like either alpine or pioneer, in dash screen with sat nav, roof mount, replace speakers, and a single sub, amp under the seat. Later on i would like to look at ghost airbrushing, and play around with a couple of performance mods.

I don't know much about performace mods on the aurions having just come from a skyline where there is alot of info available so your input would be great :)

Thanks, Carly!

post-11808-1232336517_thumb.jpg

post-11808-1232336526_thumb.jpg

post-11808-1232336532_thumb.jpg

Welcome!

Where abouts are you from? EDIT: just saw in NOOB thread your from Brisvegas - made sure you head along to some Thurs night meets they plan.

Yet another Toyota dealership employee with an Aurion, and female too.

Planned mods sound spot on, there isn't much in terms of performance mods at the moment (aside from engine swap with a TRD :D) but we are working on it....hardest part so far is the ECU. Once we crack that & look at tuning we can do other things, like turbo etc..

Black Aurions are sexy, but get those badges off ASAP cos they look hideous.

Edited by apg39

Welcome!

Where abouts are you from?

Yet another Toyota dealership employee with an Aurion, and female too.

Planned mods sound spot on, there isn't much in terms of performance mods at the moment (aside from engine swap with a TRD :D) but we are working on it....hardest part so far is the ECU. Once we crack that & look at tuning we can do other things, like turbo etc..

Black Aurions are sexy, but get those badges off ASAP cos they look hideous.

Thanks for the welcome.

Sounds like there must be a few Toyota employees that drive aurions?

I am from brisbane and work for motorama toyota.

Not looking at a engine conversion as superchargers have never really interested me, however since you mention turbo get cracking on that ECU! Aww come on, i like my badges :P

There's one girl in WA who works for them, pretty sure she got an Aurion & has/had a R33. Either Nellie or Bondie....I get mixed up.

Aww come on, i like my badges :P

They stand out too much on a black car, and the Aurion badges are too plasticy looking.

Make sure you add your details to STATISTICS OF AURION DRIVERS thread

Edited by apg39

There's one girl in WA who works for them, pretty sure she got an Aurion & has/had a R33. Either Nellie or Bondie....I get mixed up.

They stand out too much on a black car, and the Aurion badges are too plasticy looking.

bondee has the blue at-x

nellies got the red stivo and the simo

Next time the detailers come around to wash it i will get the badges removed. I do like A U R I O N written down the doors but the rear will be debadged.

Also i love what you have done with the headlights, i have already printed the DIY instructions so wish me luck :)

Just looking at some options, has anyone on the forum changed the front and rear bumpers to the TRD aurion. I don't want to pretend my car is something its not but i do think it looks aggressive.

Also apg39 you mentioned meets on a thursday night?

Edited by sportivo chick

Also i love what you have done with the headlights, i have already printed the DIY instructions so wish me luck :)

Good Luck! Glad someone else is game enough to do it. Dont burn it like I did, I've picked up a spare for cheap to repair once I move into my own house. Would look mean on a black car.

Just looking at some options, has anyone on the forum changed the front and rear bumpers to the TRD aurion. I don't want to pretend my car is something its not but i do think it looks aggressive.

We've been searching for TRD replica bumpers for a while now, Thailand has some but were not sure of quality & perfect fitting etc. (Aurion is sold as the Camry in some Asian countries) I actually bought a Genuine silver TRD front bumper but long story short - seller is a ****wit and I got all my money back. Check back through the posts to see the other bumper updates we've had.

Its not about pretending to be a TRD, its just the TRD bumper is the sh!t. Wish it came on Sportivo as well.

DJKOR should step in right about now, Im in WA but know they have Thurs meets every now & again...

Hey Guys,

I'm only new but thought i would post up my car! I work for a Toyota Dealership so i picked her up for a decent price and took delivery on Friday 16/01 :) I have been a fan of the aurions and now have my own to play around with.

Its stock at the moment but future mods include: A set of nice 20" rims, im going to go for a black rim with the chrome lip, king springs to lower it a little but further down the track i would like a set of tein coilovers, darker tint, personalised plates. Stereo wise i would like either alpine or pioneer, in dash screen with sat nav, roof mount, replace speakers, and a single sub, amp under the seat. Later on i would like to look at ghost airbrushing, and play around with a couple of performance mods.

I don't know much about performace mods on the aurions having just come from a skyline where there is alot of info available so your input would be great :)

Thanks, Carly!

Haha..Believe it or not...I've acquired some of ur planned mods and ur future mods are basically the same as mine... :lol:

Set of 20s Black with chrome Lip, Lowered, darker tint, Sat nav and Moon Roof..lol.

Future mods include stereos, body kits, and CAIs... O yea, Rear cameras would also be good.. xD

Interested in a set of Eye lids? Still waitin for the supplier to reply with their quotes and there are already few couples eager for the reply as well..

Talkin about TRD, there are 2 supppliers mentioned so far that goes around the forum.. 1 from singapore and the other from Thailand..

Edited by VF-X

welcome carly, nice car ;) i see ur from brissy....hope to see u on our thursday night meetups :D

Thanks for the welcome. I am very keen for a thursday meet up, when have you guys got one planned next and i'll be out for sure. I'm looking for any excuse to drive it at the moment :) Where in brissy are you from? Nice car u have there too!

Hey Guys,

Thanks, Carly!

Haha..Believe it or not...I've acquired some of ur planned mods and ur future mods are basically the same as mine... :lol:

Set of 20s Black with chrome Lip, Lowered, darker tint, Sat nav and Moon Roof..lol.

Future mods include stereos, body kits, and CAIs... O yea, Rear cameras would also be good.. xD

Interested in a set of Eye lids? Still waitin for the supplier to reply with their quotes and there are already few couples eager for the reply as well..

Talkin about TRD, there are 2 supppliers mentioned so far that goes around the forum.. 1 from singapore and the other from Thailand..

Well they say great minds think alike :) Very nice set of mods and it will great to see it built up over time. I have found im limited to the wheel choice with 20" and i am taking the car in on saturday to a few places to see what they can fit on it.

I am keen on eye lids, was actually thinkin about it on my way home. Please once you get the quote let me know and im in :)

I ended up finding a thread with some suppliers for the TRD kit, as someone mentioned i would like to see the quality of the kit. Bad experience buying a kit for the camry :(

Welcome :D :D :D what ideas do you have for the ghost airbrushing?

I haven't had a chance to think that far ahead. It would be one of the last things done to the car and with my time line im hoping to have it compleate within the next 15 months. Long time i know. I really like those chinese dragons but don't know if it would suit. I am going to have to do some research because its a big decision. I am lookin at getting a screen installed and looking at getting something painted on the surround so its not so dull and i'll stick with that theme for airbrusing.

welcome carly, nice car ;) i see ur from brissy....hope to see u on our thursday night meetups :D

Thanks for the welcome. I am very keen for a thursday meet up, when have you guys got one planned next and i'll be out for sure. I'm looking for any excuse to drive it at the moment :) Where in brissy are you from? Nice car u have there too!

thurday meet up happens every week, ive missed out on the last 2 and will be missing out on this weeks one too unfortunetly but check it out in the upcoming meets and events to see where it is :) im from forestlake on the southside what about u? group buy for 20's too by the way im keen to get a discount :lol:

Edited by eSEXSIX

thurday meet up happens every week, ive missed out on the last 2 and will be missing out on this weeks one too unfortunetly but check it out in the upcoming meets and events to see where it is :) im from forestlake on the southside what about u? group buy for 20's too by the way im keen to get a discount :lol:

Serious, im from forest lake, well between there and tanah merah. I've never seen your car out and about!

Screw it we all have similer ideas so group buys for everything :P

I will definently come to a meet, chris (bf) and i will bring the camry and the aurion out if i can convince him, if not just me! Can't make this weeks but maybe soon :)

Serious, im from forest lake, well between there and tanah merah. I've never seen your car out and about!

haha small world...nar i always get cought speeding on the boulevard and its too close to inala to bring the car out to much ahah :lol: ...i have seen a black aurion out one night not long back coming round the corner at IGA screching the tires, then again later flying the opposite direction...holligan whoever it was :D ...well ill keep my eye out!!

Edited by eSEXSIX

haha small world...nar i always get cought speeding on the boulevard and its too close to inala to bring the car out to much ahah :lol: ...i have seen a black aurion out one night not long back coming round the corner at IGA screching the tires, then again later flying the opposite direction...holligan whoever it was :D ...well ill keep my eye out!!

Haha you know where they sit near maccas, many a time i have made a drastic change in direction where you can turn right just after the lake :P Yeah damn inala and single car garage, so many fights about who gets it. Um and when did you spot this holligan? I only pick the car up friday but it wouldn't be me :whistling:

Keep an eye out for my stocko sx6 or a black camry sportivo coz its prob me :D

DJKOR should step in right about now, Im in WA but know they have Thurs meets every now & again...

Damn. I'm at work from 2:30pm-7:30pm and I miss out on all the action. Firstly welcome 'sportivo chick', I'm Daryl, or DJKOR as I'm known around here. I'm always here (together with everyone else) to help with any questions or issues you may have. I'm fairly addicted to this forum and is about the only thing I use my computer for. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the 'Statistics of Aurion drivers' thread.

It would be great to see you out at the weekly meets. Check out the thread 'Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)'.

Screw it we all have similer ideas so group buys for everything :P

We only have similar ideas because there is not much available in the aftermarket for these cars. No one is willing to put the money down yet to go really custom as well. I'm still working on ideas to keep my different from the rest.

Damn. I'm at work from 2:30pm-7:30pm and I miss out on all the action. Firstly welcome 'sportivo chick', I'm Daryl, or DJKOR as I'm known around here. I'm always here (together with everyone else) to help with any questions or issues you may have. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the 'Statistics of Aurion drivers' thread.

It would be great to see you out at the weekly meets. Check out the thread 'Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)'.

Thanks for the welcome and I will hold you to the "any questions or issues" part. Especially when i have the money together to start modding my car :)

I'll check out the link for the weekly meets and i will definently be out soon.

I will also add my stats in a second!

and its too close to inala to bring the car out to much ahah :lol:
:P Yeah damn inala and single car garage, so many fights about who gets it.

hahahhahahahhaha no my car doesnt come out and about too much cos the people around our area (inala) are fuqn bogan and will probly do sh|t to it like last time i took it out....just went up to the bottleo came out and it had got bottled by drunk indiginous kids. so with the lack of garage space im still in there lol and i advise u to do the same :D

• 2 weeks later...