TRD Sportivo Suspension Set

Pauly

If you have seen my previous thread, im having alot of issues with my Corolla, but nothing that cant be fixed under warranty im sure...

anyways!

I was looking at perhaps getting some of the official TRD stuff added to the car.

Going off this website here:

http://www.trdparts.jp/english/list_auris.html

I was looking at the: TRD Sportivo Suspension Set. Will that suit our Corolla's that we get here in Australia (the current generation model?), and how much should they cost to get the whole kit?

going off that website and just converting it into Aussie $$$ it ends up being $2,208.68 just for the suspension kit!!! is that correct or is it cheaper in Australia?

Cheers.

Edited by Pauly

If you have seen my previous thread, im having alot of issues with my Corolla, but nothing that cant be fixed under warranty im sure...

anyways!

I was looking at perhaps getting some of the official TRD stuff added to the car.

Going off this website here:

http://www.trdparts.jp/english/list_auris.html

I was looking at the: TRD Sportivo Suspension Set. Will that suit our Corolla's that we get here in Australia (the current generation model?), and how much should they cost to get the whole kit?

going off that website and just converting it into Aussie $$$ it ends up being $2,208.68 just for the suspension kit!!! is that correct or is it cheaper in Australia?

Cheers.

add shipping + duty + GST and i think u wont get much change from $3K ...... u cant get these in aus any cheaper since they will just import them from japan and charge u retail mark-ups on top

does getting the trd suspension set void the warrenty of the car? Or since these are still genuine toyota and being fitted by toyota, the warrenty is not effected? Reason I ask, is because I know if you add the john cooper works kit to a mini, your warrenty is not void...

Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by Pauly

does getting the trd suspension set void the warrenty of the car? Or since these are still genuine toyota and being fitted by toyota, the warrenty is not effected? Reason I ask, is because I know if you add the john cooper works kit to a mini, your warrenty is not void...

Anyone have any ideas?

Your pretty close with the price,the set is about $2360.As Xoom said to get it here would be $3000..Iam pretty sure these wont be covered by warranty here cos they are not available as an option from Toyota Aus..Most TRD parts i have bought over the years used to say "not for street use", just covering themselves incase of warranty and liability issues prob.You would still have your warranty as long as problems havent been caused by a modification, and they wont cover any aftermarket suspension..

Plus TRD springs are only 25mm drop

post-9535-1233008757_thumb.jpg

Edited by JVN11L