25,000km's on

fish475

Casual topic,

Well the old footbrake was the most unusual feature to get used too at first.

Now it's just so so normal, that my wifes Falcon's handbrake is the weirder item now having the handle and she agrees as she plunges for the foot to apply it in the Falcon.

Least used feature I've found is the glass portion of the lift up tail gate. It's kinda too high and just doesn't get used and I'm 5' 10"ish.

But at least it's there to shut up the Territory folks.

The previous posted dash rattle have gone totally thanks to my local Jacobs Toyota peoples, but next winter will test it again, but alls real good todate.

No overal real problems now at all (touch wood), I'm just one very happy chappy with the whole beasts performance.

On the steep sides of the drought ridden Hume Weir, I can launch me boat anywhere of the firm mud with no wheel slip or dig in.

Thats one of my most major reasons why I got the Kluger AWD against previous Commodores performances.

That required a concrete ramp that would be left high and dry by Feb.

Tyres are wearing as even as one could ever ask and still look as good as.

The Blue Tooth volume to the other party is the still totally unsatisfactory and a major dissapointment in this techo era. :angry::angry:

The next and last absolute most stupid feature is who the hell in Toyota land signed off on the volume control thumb clearance next to the dash surround. :angry::angry:

Still don't like not having a mute button on the head unit. :angry:

But overal, I'm stoked that I got the Beast and from another posted subject here "Why do I need a Nudge Bar". Answer is, "Because they look good" :) :)

The Blue Tooth volume to the other party is the still totally unsatisfactory and a major dissapointment in this techo era. :angry::angry:

The next and last absolute most stupid feature is who the hell in Toyota land signed off on the volume control thumb clearance next to the dash surround. :angry::angry:

Some of the reasons I didn't even consider the $3740 Toyota navigation system.

Do you have audio problems in the Grande?

I think the problem for the LOWER MODELS also the Hilux is the Microphone is in the radio eg low in the dash not like the Grande's up in the roof! :rolleyes:

Do you have audio problems in the Grande?

I think the problem for the LOWER MODELS also the Hilux is the Microphone is in the radio eg low in the dash not like the Grande's up in the roof! :rolleyes:

I have a Grande and a KX-R. The Grande is good and so is the KX-R now that I have a new stereo/stanav.