Our Car GT4

hey guys a friend of a friend is a reviewer for a certain car magazine so i have had the joy of playing gt4 for the last 2 weeks. my Runx/panda is now boasting 257kw completely NA just the way i like it. complete circuit setup with a ride height of 106mm and 8 -10kg spring rate. racing brakes with bias controller.

completely tune by trd with speedline black wheels (sought of similar to mine- but not really.)

i don't have a usb stick but the game has this cool feature where you can take high res photos and download via usb this however is a pic of a pic

post-18-1109939829_thumb.jpg

hey guys a friend of a friend is a reviewer for a certain car magazine so i have had the joy of playing gt4 for the last 2 weeks. my Runx/panda is now boasting 257kw completely NA just the way i like it. complete circuit setup with a ride height of 106mm and 8 -10kg spring rate. racing brakes with bias controller.

completely tune by trd with speedline black wheels (sought of similar to mine- but not really.)

i don't have a usb stick but the game has this cool feature where you can take high res photos and download via usb this however is a pic of a pic

did they get the engine soundtrack right?

Looks good Influx - I love the front bar cause the top half is kinda 03/04ish while the bottom half is 05ish

Pity about the Levin sideskirts :)

Edited by afyfe

so you can just put in a USB thumb drive and copy photos to it? man that's so cool!