Eclipse AVN6000

jk23

i m not sure bout the price with upgrades, but, i helped my mate got his at $1.3k just for head unit.. compare to my alpine iva202 with blaupunkt(built in style, top range.. with the speed reading from ecu n stuff) navigation total of $2.2k

these all a year ago price.. (more than 1 yr..)

i m not sure bout the price with upgrades, but, i helped my mate got his at $1.3k just for head unit.. compare to my alpine iva202 with blaupunkt(built in style, top range.. with the speed reading from ecu n stuff) navigation total of $2.2k

these all a year ago price.. (more than 1 yr..)

1.3k?... is that import model or ? i saw the hu is fairly cheap on amazon.. however, i am after the price that you get from the authorised retail shop in australia...

I paid $2,500 for mine fully installed with front & rear cameras, bluetooth kit, wired up to steering controls.

Which Northfield is that and when did you install it? i am interested in the Eclipse AVN6000. Hows the unit working so far??

If you are not in the hurry to get one, you might wait awhile, the U.S. is coming out with a new model AVN726E (April 2009) which also includes USB and play DIVx files, not sure what is the price though.. as for me, i don't think i can wait till it reach Australia.. most likely getting the AVN 6000 unit next week..

I paid $2,500 for mine fully installed with front & rear cameras, bluetooth kit, wired up to steering controls.

Hi, can i ask whether the Eclipse AVN6000 can play DiVx movies? Seems like it lack the USB feature and i am not sure whether i can play DIVx as well??

• 1 month later...

just got my avn6000, weird, are there any pause, play button on this??? even if i buy the remote, there wont be any pause or play button?? how weird? or should i start reading the manual....?

I alos just purchased one.

THE avn 6000 i bought came with the i pod adaptor and have ordered the reversing camera to go with it.

Also adding headrest screens for the back passnegers.

Would it be worth getting the remote?

but the remote also don hv the pause button... (I HATE IT WIHTOUT THE PAUSE AND PLAY#^%^#%^%^#&(@#%) :angry:

a little regret with the issue above and also the woofer setting.. but i m happy with the navi.

Conclusion: This unit is better for navi-ppl, rather than audio-ppl. (experience from using 2 alpines, 2 pioneers, 1 eclipse dvd units)