Weathershirlds

Hi Guys,

Im looking to get some weather shields (the thin ones .. ) for my corolla 06. I've gone into a Toyota Dealer and asked them for the prices, they've quoted me $70 each, so if I wanted to to get 2 (drivers and passenger side), that would cost me $140. I asked if that included installation, and they said no. Installation would cost an additional $44 for each weathershield .. WTf!!!?

Does anyone know of any places I could get some weather shields from? I've gone into autobarn and those auto shops .. but they only sell the el-cheapo glue on type ...

Hi Guys,

Im looking to get some weather shields (the thin ones .. ) for my corolla 06. I've gone into a Toyota Dealer and asked them for the prices, they've quoted me $70 each, so if I wanted to to get 2 (drivers and passenger side), that would cost me $140. I asked if that included installation, and they said no. Installation would cost an additional $44 for each weathershield .. WTf!!!?

Does anyone know of any places I could get some weather shields from? I've gone into autobarn and those auto shops .. but they only sell the el-cheapo glue on type ...

Castle hill Toyota – Slim line Weather shields. They are $190 or thereabouts for a set of 4.

They come with clips, however I cant read Chinese, so I only installed it with the double sided tape. They haven’t moved in the months I have had them

For a part number check other threads.

Depending on who answers the phone you might have to be specific and say “The ones you import from Japan….”

02 8831 8888 – Ask for Spare parts.

Done

I bought a set of Aungers from Auto One at less than half the price from Toyota and thet are as easy as P@ss to fit.

All 4 > Front 2

Toyota Genuine > Aungers

There is no comparision that you can make based on price.

As far as price goes, the toyota ones are better "Value"

I bought a set of Aungers from Auto One at less than half the price from Toyota and thet are as easy as P@ss to fit.

All 4 > Front 2

Toyota Genuine > Aungers

There is no comparision that you can make based on price.

As far as price goes, the toyota ones are better "Value"

Cool, I'll give these guys a call then.