How long do factory shocks last?

Depends on your definition of when you consider them to be faulty. If you are saying when it starts leaking then mine started at around 60,000km. But the shocks still worked until around about 90,000 although a bit leaky, until it got replaced.

Depends what U mean by 'last'. Till they're completely rooted and leaking... Maybe 300,000k's. Till the performance has degraded significantly from stock but still 'work' maybe 70,000. Depends on so many things like aftermarket springs etc.

Mine are still pretty good at 305,000km, the fronts make a slight hissing noise (like a gas-lift office chair) when going over speed bumps at low speed, but apart from that they're still soldiering on like the real trooper that the car is.

How many km have people got out of their factory shock absorbers?

As you can see, its subjected to your driving conditions and your style. Y the question?

How many km have people got out of their factory shock absorbers?

As you can see, its subjected to your driving conditions and your style. Y the question?

guni's style the shock wont last him to get out of the dealership :P

hehe.. if u find that ur shocks are dying.. just replace them.. if you cant tell the difference, then you prob wouldnt need to change it :)

Mine are still pretty good at 305,000km, the fronts make a slight hissing noise (like a gas-lift office chair) when going over speed bumps at low speed, but apart from that they're still soldiering on like the real trooper that the car is.

SAME HERE!!!

FUNNY THAT :P