I'm sitting in my druitt hospital right now

JJCRU23R

G'day, got me wifes iPhone ATM... Woke up with pretty nasty throat infection round 5am. Thought I had some really sticky flegm at the back of my throat and I was tryin to cough, spit it out or scrape it out with my finger. Turned out my tonsils had swollen to the point it looked like it's laying down on the back of my tongue. Two of my students told me they had something similar on thursday, and since I'm 100% sure I didn't lock lips with either of them I must have caught it just by breathing the same air! Just hope y'all be careful n keep the windows open coz you don't want to catch this off someone else. Had blood tested and blood pressure taken twice but still no doctor since I arrived 6am

aaah the whole thing went stupid - around 10.15.. thought i was going to finally go home after the doctor came back with the blood test results telling me i have no infection, therefore no need for antibiotics. furthermore my throat was red but not 'too' bad according to the doctor. all she suggested was panadol if i felt some pain/irritation and gargling salt water.. she was about to write up the papers to discharge me but seconds after she left my room, she got called in for a real emergancy where the poor guy was critical and needed to be resusitated (i cant spell that word correctly)... so yea instead of leaving round 10.20.. i didnt see the doctor again until 11.59 when she burst in apologising for the delay. all up 6 hours in hospital for a "sore throat".. NIL BY MOUTH which means no food or drink throughout the whole duration of my time in that hospital bed. it doesnt explain why the little thing in the back of my throat that looks like a speedball punching bag was laying flat on my tongue.

dad things if i was snoring pretty heavy.. the lil speedbag is vibrating all over the joint which blocks my air passage, which explains why it was so swollen. i asked my wife and yea she said i was snoring pretty heavy.. lol!

stupid stupid me. if you want to see a doctor before 9am, dont go to the hospital! just wait for your regular GP to open up at 9am and itll save you a lot of trouble.. unless youve got a real infection.. or a real emergancy.

Edited by J_J

hope your better now j j, but hows this for u i spent 8hours in the waiting room with my whole foot in 3rd degree burns just waiting for a docter to see me they wouldnt even give me pain killers, are we living in a 3rd world country?

thats funny... i was asked by like 3 different nurses asking if i was in pain (suggesting they would give me pain killers if i needed).. on a scale of 1 to 10 my pain was pretty much a 2 and declining as the hours passed by.

anyhow hows your foot now? hope youre ok.

thats funny... i was asked by like 3 different nurses asking if i was in pain (suggesting they would give me pain killers if i needed).. on a scale of 1 to 10 my pain was pretty much a 2 and declining as the hours passed by.

anyhow hows your foot now? hope youre ok.

if u dont like the look of burnt skin dont go any further down!!

Image003.jpg

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o