Melbourne Crusie

Alrighty then. Time for a Melbourne cruise again but this time a proper cruise. Probably a drive down to Lorne. Mid Feb suggested but end of Feb is okay. I want numbers please. Also please note it will not be a race to see who gets there first.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes is time for a get together I guess but will not be for a few weeks from me. I have my parents from O/S arriving next weekend and I have to work. At this stage would have to end end of April. Damm this year is going fast....

Any cruises or hangouts in Melbourne Lately?  Let me know, I'll bring some stivo's along (2) and a SS.

a few melbourne teams have been organising mid week cruises at night (night time and less traffic without going regional). there was one tonight.

i think some of us here will get together for melbourne auto salon just over a week away. good chance to meet others and have a line up of corollas!

i think some of us here will get together for melbourne auto salon just over a week away. good chance to meet others and have a line up of corollas!

I will be awesome if we get a line of Stivos parked outside the Autosalon, or even just a line of Corollas...how rad will that be?! :lol:

I should be up for the Autosalon but won't be joining the cruide down cos I'm already in the city.

• 2 weeks later...