Congrats for TOYOTA!!! 2nd and 5th

How could it not be their cars... or at least the Honda power... They changed engines after Melbourne so had the freshest engines in the field (along with Minardi) and they still blow up, I just think the Honda engines could not cope with the extreme weather...

But another great performance from Renault, Toyota on the podium for the 1st time which is fantastic and there was a 3rd looming for Webber before 'the incident' with Fissi but for Heidfeld to pick up that place was great too for the Williams team.

But to have 12 different drivers score points in the first 2 races of the year makes for an open championship to follow this year I feel, which will be good for a change after the last 2 years.

How could it not be their cars... or at least the Honda power... They changed engines after Melbourne so had the freshest engines in the field (along with Minardi) and they still blow up, I just think the Honda engines could not cope with the extreme weather...

But another great performance from Renault, Toyota on the podium for the 1st time which is fantastic and there was a 3rd looming for Webber before 'the incident' with Fissi but for Heidfeld to pick up that place was great too for the Williams team.

But to have 12 different drivers score points in the first 2 races of the year makes for an open championship to follow this year I feel, which will be good for a change after the last 2 years.

Hehe.. as you can see Dylan i didn't get to watch the race but i am a bit of a Honda nut so i just presumed they loss because of their crap strategy :P But i think they have gone backwards in F1 this year.. however like you said its still anyone's game. Williams, Toyota and Renault definitely looks like they got the goods.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know, there is live timing available from www.f1.com so you don't need to wait for Channel 10's telecast ... I'm viewing lap 4 at the second and the telecast isn't due to start for another hour and 10, then there's all the other crap prior to race start. :)

Well, F1 round 3 from Bahrain has been run and won, another win to Alonso.

However, Toyota had Trulli in for 2nd again and Ralf in for 4th, they're best finish ever! :lol:

Webber finished 6th, but only after some tough racing ... now waiting for Channel 10's telecast to start so we can view it, they're only 15 mins late already! :angry: