Happy Easter

AUR30N

I hope you all have Happy Easter and relaxing one mine will be have nice lamb on the spit happing at my inlaws and plenty beer on sunday and plenty of lobaster and garlic wine marinated prawn and octupus for good friday :D

Azza

Edited by Azza73

u too mate :D got all next week off so i should find some enjoyment out of that :)

good time to bring out the fine tooth brush and go over the car :D I might look at painting some engine bay parts

u too mate :D got all next week off so i should find some enjoyment out of that :)

good time to bring out the fine tooth brush and go over the car :D I might look at painting some engine bay parts

gonna need to got a photoshoot with the bris guys on sat....but its rainin up here so washing isnt going to last long...paint ur badges gold mate need more to suit your rims

yeah going gold on badges electro plated just rear, removing the aurion badging on doors , and headlights getting replaced with the tinted ones like the trd

so far picture don't do it justice but allot of people have commented how good the gold rims suit the white just the head light cause there chrome so that why iam getting them repalced with the dark tinted head lights like the TRD

should all be fine then oh and they said 1 million percent lowering:-)

plus i saw a white Aurion with 18's similar to the pattern i have in rims black and no thanks black definaly a no for me gold or white

when u see the car in real life then you get to understand how things look compared to mobile phone 1meg photo.

Happy Easter as well to those that celebrate it. I'm just in it for the chocolate since I don't have a religion.

On a side note, this thread probably would have been best put in say the "Club Lounge". It isn't really Aurion specific and others should be able to join in on this discussion as well. It is good to participate within the community. It's threads like this that lead to discussions that end with statements like this (wise words from SB I must add):

I agree with Micky 100000000000000000000000 % that aurion owners need to remember that this is a "TOYOTA" owners club and is not model specific to one model but moreso to all models.

Not sure about the other states but up here in Brissy we have a couple of Aurion owners who frequent the meet ups and events and they are welcomed by all the other toyota owners no matter what they drive or their age.

There are plenty of other sections apart from model specific ones that you can participate in(in Misc and workshop sections) and become apart of this forum as a whole and not just an offshoot that almost alienate yourselves from everyone else.

Happy Easter as well to those that celebrate it. I'm just in it for the chocolate since I don't have a religion.

On a side note, this thread probably would have been best put in say the "Club Lounge". It isn't really Aurion specific and others should be able to join in on this discussion as well. It is good to participate within the community. It's threads like this that lead to discussions that end with statements like this (wise words from SB I must add):

I agree with Micky 100000000000000000000000 % that aurion owners need to remember that this is a "TOYOTA" owners club and is not model specific to one model but moreso to all models.

Not sure about the other states but up here in Brissy we have a couple of Aurion owners who frequent the meet ups and events and they are welcomed by all the other toyota owners no matter what they drive or their age.

There are plenty of other sections apart from model specific ones that you can participate in(in Misc and workshop sections) and become apart of this forum as a whole and not just an offshoot that almost alienate yourselves from everyone else.

yessir.gif

I wasn't having a go at you. I was just showing how we can contribute more to the overall forum community. From that message alone it shows that we were stereotyped just for keeping to ourselves. I was merely just repeating words that were already spoken by others and not myself. I don't like to be stereotyped, and I'm sure others don't like to be either.