03/04 Pre Face Lift HEADER vs 05 Face Lift Header

Hi

Please can anybody advise whether there is any difference between the Old Spec(Pre-Facelift) Header and the New Spec (Facelift) Header? Performance and Design wise?

I have a Old Spec Sportivo and am I thinking of changing the Header to the New Spec Header.

Or should I just port the Old Spec Header?

There was a head revision at the start of 2003, any head produced from then-on had provision for air injection (its just some emissions crap for America). The manifolds also changed slightly -only in the mounting flange, as far as I know- to block off the air injection system.

Hi

Please can anybody advise whether there is any difference between the Old Spec(Pre-Facelift) Header and the New Spec (Facelift) Header? Performance and Design wise?

I have a Old Spec Sportivo and am I thinking of changing the Header to the New Spec Header.

Or should I just port the Old Spec Header?

To answer your question, no difference is anyway. Only difference is that mentioned by SuperDave with tabs to block air injection ports off and the older headers without (Pre 2003).

Also, if you are in the States, there will be headers that utilises those air injection ports.

Thanks for the advise guys.

I wanted to make sure the the primary piping diameter where the same on old and new spec. Which is the case. No need for me to change to new spec header.

cheers