Who else is in the process of doin up a tarago?? prefferably 1987!!

torado87

Yo, i just bought a 1987 Tarago FTW :toast: (i call a TORADO TO-RAD-O) and i need some ideas on wat to do to it :help: , and where i can some mods!? And does anyone know whether or not i would be able to put a pod filter on it and if an SR20 DET would be able to fit in it???

i have a pic!!

post-13252-1240387349_thumb.jpg

Well Taragos certainly aren’t something that many people mod, especially here in oz.

What engine dose it have? 4Y I guess. Fuel injected?

But ether way, I wouldn’t recommend a pod filter for these, as they suffer from heat issues as it is with the location of the engine.

The current air intake isn’t too bad actually, as it drags it from behind the front bumper, well away from the heat of the engine. You maybe able to get a K&N filter for it.

But in all honesty the best thing you could do to get extra power would be a good tune up, and service.

Yo, i just bought a 1987 Tarago FTW :toast: (i call a TORADO TO-RAD-O) and i need some ideas on wat to do to it :help: , and where i can some mods!? And does anyone know whether or not i would be able to put a pod filter on it and if an SR20 DET would be able to fit in it???

i have a pic!!

hmmm as long as it is EFI (fuel injected) then you will be able to get a pod but if its carby dat would be stupid if u try and get a pod in there lmao...

But that would be friken awesome seeing dat done up

i suggest Lower it, and get dat lady some 20 inch Cromies =], and give it a brand new paint job =] (metallic paiont would be awesome) and get a fully sick sound system, now that would be a mad **** tarago.

Change the headlights to a Ultra Blue/white colour =]

Edited by Toyo Assassin