Anyone running Kings Low/Super Low combo got pics?

yeah i am running a rear sway too...

the looks is one thing.. but saying the only way to get the performance is to get coils is not entirely true. Sure you get GREAT flexibility by being able to adjust the height and the damper settings... but really how many times do you think you'd adjust the height on your suspension. in the 1 year that i have owned my car.. the height.. at the rear only has changed.. once. if you want the damper controll i reckon the next best thing is to get Koni adjustabels.

a few of my mates in Rolla Club have them and swear by them... their cars handle beautifully.

but back on King Springs... i really wanted to try the Lows all round for a while now... and i am glad i did.

I initially wanted to get koni yellow.. i mean I initially wanted something totally different to this but at the end of the day $$$ plays a big part of it, I do agree you wouldnt adjust ur height once you put them in but flexibility is always good but it comes at a cost. I mean, you would know this as well as I do as you are running KYBs too that these shocks are prob bang for buck with excellent built quality.. totoally love it

Glad that you gave low/slow a shot and now all round low, at least you know the difference and all.. always good to try it out for yourself and make the decision... gna post up some pic of the new ride height? wanna see the diff it made..

the looks is one thing.. but saying the only way to get the performance is to get coils is not entirely true. Sure you get GREAT flexibility by being able to adjust the height and the damper settings... but really how many times do you think you'd adjust the height on your suspension. in the 1 year that i have owned my car.. the height.. at the rear only has changed.. once. if you want the damper controll i reckon the next best thing is to get Koni adjustabels.

a few of my mates in Rolla Club have them and swear by them... their cars handle beautifully.

but back on King Springs... i really wanted to try the Lows all round for a while now... and i am glad i did.

I initially wanted to get koni yellow.. i mean I initially wanted something totally different to this but at the end of the day $$$ plays a big part of it, I do agree you wouldnt adjust ur height once you put them in but flexibility is always good but it comes at a cost. I mean, you would know this as well as I do as you are running KYBs too that these shocks are prob bang for buck with excellent built quality.. totoally love it

Glad that you gave low/slow a shot and now all round low, at least you know the difference and all.. always good to try it out for yourself and make the decision... gna post up some pic of the new ride height? wanna see the diff it made..

sure i dont have any handy... but will get some this weekend for you.

no worries :)

one thing i have noticed though, is your cars seem to sit lower then mine... i think its cause i am only running on stocky shocks lol :P

still, i am very happy with the way they handle B)

Evo

one thing i have noticed though, is your cars seem to sit lower then mine... i think its cause i am only running on stocky shocks lol :P

still, i am very happy with the way they handle B)

Evo

i dont know if its me or its with everyone but i found my car was bumped up approx one finger higher when i put in the kybs.. Evo7, save up for some shocks, u'd love it even more.. and as guni would tell you.. make sure u get the front strut and rear sway sorted ;)

and as guni would tell you.. make sure u get the front strut and rear sway sorted

And the front sway and the rear control arm bar and the rear strut and not forgetting the room bar.

B)

and as guni would tell you.. make sure u get the front strut and rear sway sorted

And the front sway and the rear control arm bar and the rear strut and not forgetting the room bar.

B)

the front sway and rear control arm IS important but i think if you are not going to be too crazy the rear sway does just fine thou i must say those two extra bar does make a whole lot of difference..

now just waiting for the rear strut... no funds as yet.. guni u can tell me the benefits :P

B)

the front sway and rear control arm IS important but i think if you are not going to be too crazy the rear sway does just fine thou i must say those two extra bar does make a whole lot of difference..

now just waiting for the rear strut... no funds as yet.. guni u can tell me the benefits :P

for sure buddy ;)

hey there mate , i have been running super lows but i got custom rears up from 135 ps to 160ps and also had the koni valved for the super low .. the car is little stiff to ride in but very well balance corner like on rails pm for any more imfo

post-468-1241347393_thumb.jpg