Lukey Ultra Flo Muffler, anyone got this?

I just got a new muffler put into the sportivo. Its a berklee oval muffler. Dimensions are 6 x 10 x 20 inch for the muffler itself, the overall volume is a little bit bigger then the stock sportivo muffler. 2.5" inlet offset/offset. Cost me $240 with mandrel bent pipework,flange and stainless tip.

Compared to the twinloop S10, its much quieter when cruising and it sounds exactly like stock when its idling. You wouldn't know its a modified exhaust until you saw the much larger then stock 2.5-3" tip at the end. Under load and WOT, the noise level is either the same or a little bit softer then the xforce S10. Still noisy in my opinion, but considering that its a competely straight through design, its is actually very quiet.

So in summary

- Sound levels comparable or lower then a X-force S10

- Not sure about an increase in performance, but assuming that a straight through is the way to go for a free flowing exhaust, it should in theory be better then an S10

- Price is about the same I suppose, but the berklee is mild steel, not stainless

-

I just got a new muffler put into the sportivo. Its a berklee oval muffler. Dimensions are 6 x 10 x 20 inch for the muffler itself, the overall volume is a little bit bigger then the stock sportivo muffler. 2.5" inlet offset/offset. Cost me $240 with mandrel bent pipework,flange and stainless tip.

Compared to the twinloop S10, its much quieter when cruising and it sounds exactly like stock when its idling. You wouldn't know its a modified exhaust until you saw the much larger then stock 2.5-3" tip at the end. Under load and WOT, the noise level is either the same or a little bit softer then the xforce S10. Still noisy in my opinion, but considering that its a competely straight through design, its is actually very quiet.

So in summary

- Sound levels comparable or lower then a X-force S10

- Not sure about an increase in performance, but assuming that a straight through is the way to go for a free flowing exhaust, it should in theory be better then an S10

- Price is about the same I suppose, but the berklee is mild steel, not stainless

-

I just got the same muffler and is like stock noise level but a stright through 2.5in exhaust system. :)

When I redline the car, the engine is more louder then the muffler lol, this is with no CAI. Was driving it yesterday, and while its not a huge improvement over the S10 in terms of noise reduction. I feel like this one does allow the engine to spin more freely on the top end. I still haven't got my CAI put in, due to a damaged undercarriage splash guard.