Kluger Gas conversion

trentgiz

Hi All just in case you may be interested i have managed to get 2 quote for an injected gas conversion system fitted to my 05 Kluger at a cost of between $4620 and $4800 and they need 2 days to install the system. But soon there will be a new system out that injects liquid gas instead of vapor gas which will be better to stop valve damage from lack of lube in the vapor systems. Check out this web site for more information on the liquid system http://www.alpgw.com.au.

Cheers Trent

• 1 month later...

My mate has had LPG (Vapour system) on his '08 Kluger for around 12 mths now and is very happy with it.

I put a deposit down in May '08 for the Liquid Injection JTG system and am still waiting over 12 mths later so don't hold your breath! ALPGW have pushed back the Kluger kit a couple of months at a time since then and it was supposed to be in fitting last week but hey! they pushed it back again!!!!! Anyway, I've been stuffed around by both the installer and ALPGW and there are now no toroidal tanks left in Aus so I will have to wait for the next shipment and less Goverment rebate :angry: Thats what u get for putting your money down and being a patient customer.

Hi Cookie sorry to hear about the problems you have been having trying to get the liquid system fitted. I guess i better re think what i want to do. Maybe i shoud just go for the vapour system before the rebate is finished altogether.

Cheers Trent