[QLD] Tomorrow Night

I was originally planning on joining in with Soube from Boost and his night time BBQ.

Soube's Dinner 8/5/09, Friday Night BBQ Cruise

Unless anyone can think of anything else, I was leaning towards this idea.

Oh man, i told ya, we went down there just the last weekend lol :P

its an epic drive... and a bit easy to get lost... till i turned the GPS on :lol:

if you go, you can take me Daryl :D what do ya think?

Evo

Hello Again!

This friday night i invite you all to enjoy a fine BBQ with a few friends and i down at Natural Bridge. We do these midnight meals quite frequently and they're always a good time.

The night is more of a social event than a cruise like last time, but still should be fun.

There will be some squiggly roads to get to the bbq site, so the night wont be a complete waste if you enjoy your driving like i do smile.gif

So the meeting place will be the 24 hour supermarket in Tanah Merah, where we'll stock up on supplies and head off. I encourage everyone to bring a dish to the table, even if its just some meat to chuck on the bbq. it all adds to a good night.

Meeting Time will be 8:30 pm, and hour to shop and chat, then depart at 9:30pm

Still as yet undecided on the route, but we'll end up at natural bridge and find a bbq site. You'll all be informed of the route in a similar fashion as last time.

All are welcome. We'll play it by ear on the night. But will have the same level of organisation as last time.

Cya there!

Thats from/to information for you... mind you, the SWAT will be out in force tonight out that way :o

Evo

For sure. I'm up for that.

... mind you, the SWAT will be out in force tonight out that way :o

I'm pretty sure you said that last time as well :P

Its as if when i say it... they are never out ;)

Evo

Alright, sweet B)

i owe ya one... give me a buzz and we will work out what you want me to do...

i can meet ya out at yours, and leave my car there...or you can come pick me up in Springwood ;)

Evo

Alright, sweet B)

i owe ya one... give me a buzz and we will work out what you want me to do...

i can meet ya out at yours, and leave my car there...or you can come pick me up in Springwood ;)

Evo

This is pending on what other plans go down for this night as well however. When Drew gets the chance to come back online, we'll see if he has found something else to do.

Well before I know it, my Friday has turned into a hectic mess.

First things first, my car is going in for it's 60,000km service at 4pm at Southside Toyota in Wooloongabba. Yeah I know it's a late thing, but with work tying me down, this is about the most convenient time to do it. As it stands, it's at 60,400km and if I don't service it now, it will probably be up to 62,000km by the time I get the chance to service it next.

I am going there super early so I can try to be first cab of the rank. They expect the full service to take 2.5 hours, but since I do my own rotations and have it balanced elsewhere, I told them not to do that which should cut a fraction of time off the service.

Hopefully they should get this all done by 7:30pm at the latest. If that is the case, this gives enough time for me to pick up Drew, then you Evan, then go to Tanah Merah.

If the service doesn't go to plan, then meeting at Tanah Merah would be the better option because it's only 23 minutes for me to get there from Toyota.

Yeah Drew, that was an epic meet up. I was still smelling the campfire when I woke up this morning.

Glad I was able to catch up with the guys in front at the beginning of the trip so that I managed to be where I belong, hehehe. I'm pretty sure Soube was very impressed by the abilities of this car, especially when it had a full tank of fuel and 3 people inside. It was always nice when you get to the next stop-over and have to wait a minute or two for everyone else to catch up. And to top it all off, the entire night used just under 30 litres of fuel.

Oh MY GOSH!!! i have only just woken up not too long ago... talk about an epic night :o it was alot of fun and all i could do was hang on for dear life! Really good last night, and the BBQ plus the amount of talent some people have at collecting wood ;) definitely need to do it again! :yahoo:

I was still surprised at the amount of meat that was left over after everyone had a feed. Really well organised cruise and thouroughly enjoyable. i am pretty sure everyone was shocked at the speed of the Aurion aound those suicide corners, but we had a FANTASTIC NIGHT :yahoo::clap::toast:

Evo

i am pretty sure everyone was shocked at the speed of the Aurion aound those suicide corners, but we had a FANTASTIC NIGHT :yahoo::clap::toast:

I feel good to know that I was there to support the Toyota, especially for the Aurion guys. I think they give it a thumbs up:

i need to take a shot of cement to harden the f up ... if an aurion can do it i can do it :D surely :P musta been a wicked driver.. or insane... or both....

That aurion is bloody quick! Only lost him through the really tight bits and that was only cos of my shorter wheelbase!

I feel all hyped up for a track day now.