SYDNEY MEET

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys...links dont work

U'll need to post it up as an image

fixed....

as for the time, we dont want it to be too late, but not too early so we get caught in traffic.

if we meet at 8:30 or sumthing?

and also wot level of the carpark?

edit: just read toyo's post

8 sounds good

FIRST POST FIXED

LET IT BE 8:30 =] well i like level4 cause its outside. but level 3 is pretty cool as well cause its inside and u can take pics with da highbeems on and it would look mad, but hmmm ... there is also da question of which part of the level cause da levels are LONG!!!!!

Edited by Toyo Assassin

hey guys,

I think i'm going blind :( , but i cant seem to find the date you guys are going. What is the date?

22nd i believe this friday

I JUST READ DA FIRST POST A CV???? dey cost money screw dat lol might as well by a navman

Edited by Toyo Assassin

hey guys,

I think i'm going blind :( , but i cant seem to find the date you guys are going. What is the date?

22nd i believe this friday

I JUST READ DA FIRST POST A CV???? dey cost money screw dat lol might as well by a navman

well i didn't mean go buy a radio, just if u have one to bring it, so we can communicate

level 3 btw

well i didn't mean go buy a radio, just if u have one to bring it, so we can communicate

level 3 btw

oh hahah... yer which part of level 3??? da part dat is closer to myers or da part closer to da level 4 entrence?

level 3 btw

oh hahah... yer which part of level 3??? da part dat is closer to myers or da part closer to da level 4 entrence?

not really familiar with the carpark...which ever is better/empty at the time, first person to get there put ur hazards on or sumthing then everyone will know, just look for the toyotas

so do u think 8 or 8:30....personally i dont think there is much point in making it 30mins later as it really isn't going to change travel plans that much, but if we r there at 8 it gives us 30mins more to do other stuff

level 3 btw

not really familiar with the carpark...which ever is better/empty at the time, first person to get there put ur hazards on or sumthing then everyone will know, just look for the toyotas

so do u think 8 or 8:30....personally i dont think there is much point in making it 30mins later as it really isn't going to change travel plans that much, but if we r there at 8 it gives us 30mins more to do other stuff

yer tru tru... well make it near the LEVEL 4 entrence... if i can be bothered i will head personally to blacktown carpark and take pics of where 2 park unless GT LOST has a better suggestion haha

level 3 btw

yer tru tru... well make it near the LEVEL 4 entrence... if i can be bothered i will head personally to blacktown carpark and take pics of where 2 park unless GT LOST has a better suggestion haha

level 4 or 3? dont u think inside would be better?

unfortunately im working on friday night. i finish 830 pm :(

who recons i should chuck a sickie :D again....... im like sick once a week. haha hmmm maybe i could get a doctors cert sayin i hurt my back.

who recons i should chuck a sickie :D again....... im like sick once a week. haha hmmm maybe i could get a doctors cert sayin i hurt my back.

if u dont live that far from the meeting place, u can still come, i think we will be there for a while and if not u can grab sumones number and meet up with us if we're having dinner or sumthing

but yes, a sickie would be better, but its up to u

if u dont live that far from the meeting place, u can still come, i think we will be there for a while and if not u can grab sumones number and meet up with us if we're having dinner or sumthing

but yes, a sickie would be better, but its up to u

i live in rockdale so a bit far from black town. i do got Wy's number so ill see how it goes im feelign a bit sick ;)

Yo Will just chuck a SICKIE!!!! Just remember ur sick or uve got sum family issues.. bro come it'll be gunn!!!

As for the parking arrangement park on level 3 AS U GO DOWN THE RAMP FROM LEVEL 4 U SHOULD COME TO A GIVE WAY SIGN ON LEVEL 3, TURN RIGHT, THEN RIGHT AGAIN AND THEN LOOK STR8 AHEAD N U WILL SEE CARPARKS UP AGAINST THE BACK OF THE PARKING LOT..

There always empty n thats were i usually park n e way..

Usually the top floor is packed on friday n saturday nyts so tryin to line up n take fotos of our cars would kinda be hard...

Yo Will just chuck a SICKIE!!!! Just remember ur sick or uve got sum family issues.. bro come it'll be gunn!!!

As for the parking arrangement park on level 3 AS U GO DOWN THE RAMP FROM LEVEL 4 U SHOULD COME TO A GIVE WAY SIGN ON LEVEL 3, TURN RIGHT, THEN RIGHT AGAIN AND THEN LOOK STR8 AHEAD N U WILL SEE CARPARKS UP AGAINST THE BACK OF THE PARKING LOT..

Usually the top floor is packed on friday n saturday nyts so tryin to line up n take fotos of our cars would kinda be hard...

hahah yer tru tru

hahah yer tru tru

sounds like a plan to me boys....see you all there

Dam I gotta bday this friday or else I would of been keen!!

Have a good night boys/gals!

thats a shame...wot times the party?

can u meet up with us later in the night? or at the begining and just leave early to go to the party?