Allo' Allo'

G'day y'all...

Thought I'd better tip the hat and intro myself, though at the moment I am a "Limbo Toyota Owner"....

Am driving an old bunky Corolla, which is certainly nothing to write home about (let alone broadcast to the world via a forum) BUT in less than a month I will be collecting my beautiful brand-spanking new baby - an 09 RAV4 Cruiser...

Well... I hope it'll be less than a month... I was supposed to collect it May 29th, but got the miserable call on Monday saying the boat has been delayed (personally it makes me think it's a male steering it and that he forgot to ask for directions :huh: ) so now it is looking like the 19th of June...

(Oh and for the sake of informative purposes... I'm a Sagittarius who enjoys sunsets and long walks on the beach ;) LOL)

Chan :D

Welcome to the club.

Nice to see another WA member on the forum, especially a RAV4 owner!

Are you also on RAV4World?

Thanks for the welcome...

No - not on RAV4world. I thought that was just an American site? I did find an Australian RAV4 owner's site but it doesn't seem that anyone had posted on it in a long time...

Aside from the compact 4WD club of WA do you know if there are any RAV clubs here?

Welcome to the club.

Nice to see another WA member on the forum, especially a RAV4 owner!

Are you also on RAV4World?

Thanks for the welcome...

No - not on RAV4world. I thought that was just an American site? I did find an Australian RAV4 owner's site but it doesn't seem that anyone had posted on it in a long time...

Aside from the compact 4WD club of WA do you know if there are any RAV clubs here?

RAV4World is an international site--you'll find RAV owners from many different countries including Australia. Lots of good people on there with a wealth of information you can't find anywhere else. Check it out!

RAV4World is an international site--you'll find RAV owners from many different countries including Australia. Lots of good people on there with a wealth of information you can't find anywhere else. Check it out!

Well said. :)

There's also another member from Perth who just joined on R4W. So that brings up the tally of Perth RAV4 owners on forums to 3. :)

Edited by ToyotaFreak

Well said. :)

There's also another member from Perth who just joined on R4W. So that brings up the tally of Perth RAV4 owners on forums to 3. :)

I oughta tell the rest of the family about it... three of my cousins and my aunt all have RAV's of varying ages and another aunty and my dad are looking at buying them too... :)