eye lids 03 camry

mr ke70

hey any1 done this all seen this got any pics? if u were to do this would u have to put the eylelid all the way up to the blinker pretty much to the guard or would u stop where that line is?

how does this screw in does it go into the bonnet?

0757-043-headlight-480.jpg

Edited by mr ke70

eyelids for gen 5s are hard to come by. anyway, they're just backed with a heavy duty adhesive

i think the best person to talk to is Sweety, she has a gen 5 sportivo with eyelids.

u mean sumthin like this?? :)

dunno if u can see it clearly though but it goes up to above the blinker...

4435520054_large.jpg

Thanks for the mention Lateralus... :D

I have seen on one or two cars on this forum the eyelids Mac has but i wanted something that covered more of the headlight but still without cutting the beam. I found these eyelids from a bloke in U.S. They came primed and including postage cost me $80.

They are moulded to the contours on the headlight and as Lateralus mentioned they are attached with a heavy duty adhesive tape.

Im not sure i still have his details but i can have a search if u are interested in trying to get them. :)

no probs man the web site is www.carmate.com and has almost anythink for any model, i got some side skirts for my celica off there and they were really good

ere is a pik it was good strong fiberglass

hope the site helps

post-12670-1243162009_thumb.jpg

hey thanks for ur help exactly what i was looking for do u reckon the ones at car mate are like sweety car they look good

and sweety any problems with urs like comnh off if they are stuck on and also if they are stuck on wat type of material are. are they plastic

hey thanks for ur help exactly what i was looking for do u reckon the ones at car mate are like sweety car they look good

and sweety any problems with urs like comnh off if they are stuck on and also if they are stuck on wat type of material are. are they plastic

The eyelids at car mate are pretty close to mine. I found mine from a ebay seller in the U.S.

Since u brought up the topic of eyelids I tried searching for him again with no success. I'll keep lookin tho and let u know.

They are stuck on with 3M tape and they are made out of fibreglass. Dont let the "stuck on" bit faze u, 3M tape is ultra strong. :D