[ZRE152] Speaker Sizes

• 2 weeks later...
g'day fellas,

im after the sizes of the speakers in the ZRE152 hatch for a possible upgrade.

* fronts

* rears

* tweeters

thanks in advance for the help ;)

I haven't check myself, but have you looked at the car manual? It might be in there.

Just by looking, the fronts are probably 6" and backs are maybe 5"? I'm just guessing by looking.

Hi,

I've upgraded mine back 6 months ago..

the front speaker size is 6 1/2 " and the rear is around 6" there is only 1 size for tweeters and its universal to fit all cars.

You might need some custom work to get the back ones slotted in (for some aftermarket speakers anyways if its larger anyways).

I've got Alpine Type-R front split cross over with tweeters and the rears are also Type-R Coaxial

hope that helps

Jay

You might need some custom work to get the back ones slotted in (for some aftermarket speakers anyways if its larger anyways).

Do you mean the mounting depth of some aftermarket speakers are too large? compared to the mounting depth of stock rear speakers?

Do you mean the mounting depth of some aftermarket speakers are too large? compared to the mounting depth of stock rear speakers?

the hole diameter where the speakers sit is not deep enough for some aftermarket speakers, so you need to do some cutting or so to make it fit

the hole diameter where the speakers sit is not deep enough for some aftermarket speakers, so you need to do some cutting or so to make it fit

ok, i get you. good information to know. good stuff :clap: