EOI : Stockton Beach (again) Cruise

69.NIX

hey all,

we are making a big shout out to all 4x4 owners in the Sydney / Newcastle area!

WE NEED YOU!

After the ups and downs of the M_M cruise to stockton, we need more 4X4 out on the beach! It doesn't matter if you dont have a Toyota, so long as your 4x4 in is working well and the fan belts are all good :P

The date is still to be decided, but we are looking at mid August mid September at this stage.

So round up the troop carriers and sound your horns, its time to go beach 4x4'in!

hey all,

WE NEED YOU!

After the ups and downs of the M_M cruise to stockton, we need more 4X4 out on the beach! It doesn't matter if you dont have a Toyota, so long as your 4x4 in is working well and the fan belts are all good :P

The date is still to be decided, but we are looking at mid August at this stage.

So round up the troop carriers and sound your horns, its time to go beach 4x4'in!

this reminded me of my last trip to stockton beach spent all day pulling out my dads 2004 patrol we have now nicknamed him bogpatrol :)

who u going with pete? :P

august is no good for us. its my daughter bday on aug 13 her party is august 15. marks bday is on the 22nd august and our sons bday is 28th august...party is on the 29th. we will have no car after sept 1 as the rego on the blue cars runs out. the hilux has to be finished in the next few weeks.

so how about september??? i think august is no good.

hey all,

WE NEED YOU!

The date is still to be decided, but we are looking at mid August at this stage.

this reminded me of my last trip to stockton beach spent all day pulling out my dads 2004 patrol we have now nicknamed him bogpatrol :)

hi!!! welcome to tocau!!

the more 4x4's we get for the trip, when ever it may it would be better so we can help each other out in the case should someone get bogged.

the main thing is that we all stay together!!!! at ALL times !! a long story that we will tell you when we see you all next......lets just say the rangers had to get involved!!

we bringing the kids too next trip so how about it? bring the whole family and we'll make the most of it. :toast: