Hey all, just another new member here :D

Hey guy, well i'm 17 and i just got my P's about a month ago so i've been driving my mum's corolla a fair bit.

It's a stock early '07 automatic =[ Ascent so it's the ZZE [actually prefer the ZZE over the ZRE] model still.

Don't really know what else to say.

Well, i really like sneakers and as a result, i'm a bit into clothes.

I really like to pop but i find it really hard to improve as i sort of taught myself from admiring others in videos on youtube =p

yet after my HSC i will probably train with others and actually get into the scene.

Currently doing my HSC this year and after it i plan to do a few mod's to my mum's car.

I don't think it'll be necessary for me to buy my own car as my mum doesn't drive too much and later i might be able to drive my borther's car [Honda Civic EG Vti, yeah yeah... it's not a corolla but it was really cheap =p. He's also become fond of stivo's as well though and he says he'll probably get one later on as it'll be a good daily drive] when i get my greens.

I was also keen on the idea of trading in my mum's car in the future for a sportivo but my mum can't drive a manual so it's a bit pointless.

At the moment, i won't be that active on the forums as i should be studying =p - trials are very soon...

Hope to have a nice stay here =]

Thanks for the welcome corhijas and 1rocky

Yeah, i don't think i will do much to my mum's car.

Probably just the basic CAI and some exterior changes.

Won't be happening anytime soon though =p gotta get me some money haha.

Just a quick question, so anything you do to the car is a defect yeah? but if a mechanic/engineer or whatever does it then it's all good? my brother keeps getting annoyed when i ask him. lol

Just a quick question, so anything you do to the car is a defect yeah? but if a mechanic/engineer or whatever does it then it's all good? my brother keeps getting annoyed when i ask him. lol

It depends on what you do. Not everything is a defect. For example, when installing a CAI it doesn't matter who fits it, as long as it is securely mounted, it will not be defectable. CAI's and SRI's are a bit of an iffy subject... mainly just the SRI's though. Some say you need to have it boxed, some say you don't. Some have been defected when it wasn't boxed, others haven't.

There are certain modifications that require mod-plates for them to be acceptable, and you are best to consult with your local transport authority about what is allowed in terms of modifications if you are that concerned.

Ohk, thanks for the heads up DJKOR

First thing i think i want to do is get eye lids (i read that eye lids are illegal though)

i saw it on the ZZE potential thread and fell in love

haha

p1r2.jpg

Anyone have anymore info on them?

I tried doing a bit of research and i found some that a member here did a bulk order from C-ONE and is selling them for 160.

Are those one's C-ONE eye lids? If so then i gotta start saving XD

Just noticed that i'm supposed to put where i'm from - Liverpool, Sydney.

not really feeling the topstage eye lids

got any idea of what eye lids are on the white corolla above?

i got the topstage stuff and the quality wasn't too crash hot, once primed again and painted and clear coated, looks a treat.

thanks

ohk, 123R-Prozak, but i'm not really feeling those eye lids.

gahh... also had my first popped tyre...

some ***************** f****ng poked a hole through my front left tyre at Canley Heights...

not happy...