New Vic member.

jimmy_g

Hey guys,

Thought it was about time I joined, have been lurking around for a while :D

Have owned my spyder for going on 1 yr now, and in that time have done all of 4500kms!

Bit about me and my car:

24yo form Richmond, work as a content/club manager for a car mag [mainly muscle, classics and customs etc]. Bit of a car nut, currently own a 09 SSV Ute, 260z currently being restored, 90 Z32 TT [my first true love! :P], and in the process of sourcing some shells for a Volks-Ratrod beetle +my fav the MR2.

Spyder was a great find, was looking for 12months before buying one. 03 6speed SMT, Factory body kit, 18" Rims and has only done 45k kms. Paint looks great and couldn't find any accident history. Looking into a few options for either a turbo or blower kit. Need to lower it a little bit as it sits a little high with the 18s.

Keen to get out on some cruises!!

28112008001.jpg

28112008002.jpg

28112008.jpg

Welcome mate...great looking Spyder,looks bloody awesome. :toast:

Your in luck we have a meet/mini cruise/photoshoot in about 3 weeks (16th Aug...the date a maybe at the moment,but looking good).

p.s please bring your MR2,i would love some pics with your little gem and my silver Aurion... :wub: