05 corolla fog light cut out

Hi there all,

Used the cut out on my mates 05 corolla and fitted a 3 inch air duct pipe from Autobarn $30.00 and placed it into the factory air box. jammed it in and fits ok! Its not leaking as I put some black silcone on the outside of air box where the duct pipe goes into.

Mate brought a K&N filter and fitted it into the factory air box and it revs quicker and the car feels a little faster??

When u put your whole hand over the front ducting you can hear it sucking the air in , filter doesn't get wet when it rains!!

post-13841-1249284215_thumb.jpg

post-13841-1249284255_thumb.jpg

Hi there all,

Used the cut out on my mates 05 corolla and fitted a 3 inch air duct pipe from Autobarn $30.00 and placed it into the factory air box. jammed it in and fits ok! Its not leaking as I put some black silcone on the outside of air box where the duct pipe goes into.

Mate brought a K&N filter and fitted it into the factory air box and it revs quicker and the car feels a little faster??

When u put your whole hand over the front ducting you can hear it sucking the air in , filter doesn't get wet when it rains!!

nice idea mate!! :) did u do it to both side or just the left hand side??

Why did you feel the need to start yet another thread. You already had 'fog light cut out' and 'Fog light cut out update' running.

Anyways:

That's what you call the placebo effect.