Back seat latch on a ae 92 hatch back

Hey all,

Is there an easy way to get the cord out of the seat after my drunk friend decided to twist the latch knob off. after he did that he put the knob back in and pretened that it was all good.

plz help due to me needing to move my sub cable

Dj_watt

Try removing the seat latch assy in the side of the seat and you should be able to feed it back up again...

The only problem is man is that the seat is in the up right position and i cant get through the back due to the frame being made of steel. i have tried to get in to the latch area but have failed.

I dunno if i am doing it wrong but yer. Thanks i will try again soon

In that case I'd suggest removing the circular trim at the top of the seat and that should give you more room to pull the rod out...

And if worse comes to worse, I've got two back seats (SX and CSI) that could replace your stuffed ones... Just let me know cause they're getting closer and closer to the rubbish bin lol...

In that case I'd suggest removing the circular trim at the top of the seat and that should give you more room to pull the rod out...

And if worse comes to worse, I've got two back seats (SX and CSI) that could replace your stuffed ones... Just let me know cause they're getting closer and closer to the rubbish bin lol...

aye man,

Thanks so much for that like 2 mins after i read that it was all fixed. i also relayed my Sub cable as well thanks so much for that man. if u got anymore tips on doing up a cs limited plz let me know lol just having issues on what to put in.

Thanks

DJ Watt

What do you want from the car???

What mods do you wanna do???

well i am looking atm at upgrading the ignition system but i have done research and found out the only thing i can do is the leads :(

umm i am looking at doing the engine to get more power and speed out of it but only to Green P's level and i am looking at interior and maybe exterior

Take your time and look around man...

There are heaps out there that've been thrashed...

You should be looking for one under 200,000kms, not blowing smoke or using engine oil at all, check the panels for straight and even gaps, check all around the roof gutters, rear quarters, front and rear screens for rusting and a general look over...