airchargers

i've searched and found no answers, just the old WTS threads, does anyone here have one? what type have you got? i'm looking into throwing one into a Levin zr is there anything i should look out for? will it even suit my motor? or is there any legalities towards this upgrade. i just want to be sure before i go ahead and start shopping for one that's all

Cheers

Charlie

Sorry if this is a stupid question but i want to do some research first before i go ahead with it otherwise i just wont do it

Edited by flipsta24

i've searched and found no answers, just the old WTS threads, does anyone here have one? what type have you got? i'm looking into throwing one into a Levin zr is there anything i should look out for? will it even suit my motor? or is there any legalities towards this upgrade. i just want to be sure before i go ahead and start shopping for one that's all

Cheers

Charlie

Sorry if this is a stupid question but i want to do some research first before i go ahead with it otherwise i just wont do it

R they those metal tube things with the electric fan that plugs into the intake??? if so, there GAY!!! my mate put one on his bros subaru RS, he was full tellin us its a electric supergharger... its a waste a tym!!! there was no performance gain wot so eva!!! its sounds lyk a radiator FAN!!! major GAYNESS!!!

i like this list of reasons why you should buy this:

1. INCREASE HOSE POWER

2. IMPROVE FUEL EFFICIENCY

3. REDUCE CARBON OXIDE

4. EASY INSTALLATION

Basically another marketing ploy to get you to think that this will do something to your engine, such as more horsepower...

the only way you can increase power out of your engine is do the mods that WILL give you gains.... Headers, intake & Exhaust.

if you want more power, then big money needs to be spent to achieve what you most likely want.

Please don't be pulled into thinking this is legit, cause its NOT! If it did really work, it wouldn't be at a price where mostly anyone can get it.

Just my opinion,

Evo

that's why i thought i'd ask around first before buying, it was a consideration but i will just get my CAI from injen very soon hopefully, just waiting on it to arrive now