just need your opinions

Hey im just thinking about making a interactive and all flash rollas site, should have images,message boards,chat, parts locaions , what eash parts does etc . also this would help me cause i need to make a flash website for second year multimedia this year, so anyone got any ideas or suggestions ? :P

yeah that sounds like a great idea, itd be good to have a site where you can check out different parts, find out what they all do, prices, where to get em and everything...

this forum is good for that and i've learned heaps in a couple of months, but you still have to sort through a whole lot of posts and information.

Hey im just thinking about making  a interactive and all flash rollas site, should have images,message boards,chat, parts locaions , what eash parts does  etc . also this would help me cause i need to make a flash website for second year multimedia this year, so anyone got any ideas or suggestions  ? :P

i hope u're not doing all of the abovementioned (images,message boards,chat, parts locaions) yourself in one semester.

a whole site built upon a flash foundation has a lot of issues... especially the updating.

does the whole thing need to be done in flash?

and try creating your threads in the right places. its annoying browsing through stuff and u find irrelevant things in there. :angry:

thanks all, trust me ill do it well and right , ill begin tommorow. i should be okay with all that :P well i did win the best website design VIC last year hehe . Ill make it half flash and html so it makes updating way easier. thanks all . now just to find a place to host hehe,

Edited by Nino_Leb

is it possible to add programs like photoshop. for making up your own care designs and addons and stuff.

somthing like virtual wheels but for the stivos.

so people can see what there car would look like with different wheels/bodykits and so on.

or am i asking for to much lol :D