bars on rolla

D35

Actually, that horse-shoe shaped bracket you speak of only joins 2 bolts together from the looks of it.

I thought it may have been flatter like the Aurion in which you can mount the bar right on top of it:

Yes sorry, it only joins 2 bolts together, I got it confused with the X-Trail one which joins all 3 bolts.

But even in your case, it's a good idea to remove it, cause the base won't sit flat on the tower if the strut bar you're fitting requires all 3 bolts.

• 3 weeks later...
[Might be off topic]

Speaking of bars

I spotted this last night outside Dooleys' Lidcombe

dsc00374i.jpg

check the bull-bar :unsure:

bullbar on a rolla

interesting..

Must be from Sydney where driving is like bumper car......

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

P.S. Strut bar has been ordered and will arrive in 3 weeks.

3 weeks down and am still waiting for the strut bar to arrive. I can't believe it takes that long to arrive from Japan :(

Japs are RHD so there shouldn't be fitment issues as parts for the ZZE sedan and hatches fits each other from Jap.

Having said that, I have seen some pretty bad 5h!t happened before with ZRE parts not fitting .......

:unsure:

btw, since selling my old setup I've had a new one ...

I have to say .... drives better now compare to previously .....

Totally love it!!!

Hey Guni

thx for bring the old thread up!

so im now again considering to get one =p

btw, i heard u got a nice cruise around Sydney last night by mishy! :P :P :P hehe

D35

Edited by D35

Woman can't read maps.

and apparently they don't listen to a b!tch voice coming from a GPS either .... :whistling:

Good tour .... i had quite a bit of the night sights ....... saw heaps in the dark ... <_<

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Excellent tour guide. Recommend to anyone visiting Sydney ..... :clap:

Hmmmm not happy Jan!!! I actually thought it was quite fun getting lost in the city..... I guess I was wrong.... Never mind I won't ever go out of my way again. No probs!!! Gps doesn't work so good with millions of tall buildings around but hey it was def my fault!!! Thx

Hmmmm not happy Jan!!! I actually thought it was quite fun getting lost in the city..... I guess I was wrong.... Never mind I won't ever go out of my way again. No probs!!! Gps doesn't work so good with millions of tall buildings around but hey it was def my fault!!! Thx

huh.. i think i just got you into some kind of trouble Guni.

time to jet!! :P

Aw ......

I think it was funny too .... :toast:

:P :P :P :P :P

Just kiddin mich about the above ...... you know i love you .....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caldina was awesome!! erm .... Food was great !!!! Chics were great!!!! Even mom was great!!!!

:clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Was that an apology?

Awwww ok ..... I'll forgive you this time. Next time you come with us into the suburbs it's much easier. You have Filo food instead. With less cars around you'll be able to see what the caldina really has in it. :D

3 weeks down and am still waiting for the strut bar to arrive. I can't believe it takes that long to arrive from Japan :(

Japs are RHD so there shouldn't be fitment issues as parts for the ZZE sedan and hatches fits each other from Jap.

Having said that, I have seen some pretty bad 5h!t happened before with ZRE parts not fitting .......

This strut has already been fitted successfully on the ZRE in Australia, so I don't envisage any issues. I have no idea about ZZEs.

This strut has already been fitted successfully on the ZRE in Australia, so I don't envisage any issues. I have no idea about ZZEs.

Congrats!

Congrats!

On what?