Carlos Saints GT Four

5th Generation

Guys im lookin at a GT Four Group a Rally limited 150 vechile release a carlos Saints. My delemer is what should i pay for the thing... im in love with the car and my garage needs another gen 5 in it... to sit with the other three i have... Can any one offer me a suggestion as to what this may be worth... the car is almost mint with 150000 ks under its belt... and it has been garaged in a collection for the past 5 years or so...

On another note does this group have a meet any where that we all get together and show off our celicas to the country...

Matty

Guys im lookin at a GT Four Group a Rally limited 150 vechile release a carlos Saints. My delemer is what should i pay for the thing... im in love with the car and my garage needs another gen 5 in it... to sit with the other three i have... Can any one offer me a suggestion as to what this may be worth... the car is almost mint with 150000 ks under its belt... and it has been garaged in a collection for the past 5 years or so...

On another note does this group have a meet any where that we all get together and show off our celicas to the country...

Matty

Might want to change that to Carlos Sainz......he's a person, not a saint.

Matty

Might want to change that to Carlos Sainz......he's a person, not a saint.

to some, that's debatable

I'm the proud owner of ST185 Group A GT4 Carlos Sainz signature edition #005/150

Looks a little like this:

P4190237.jpg

It is all original except for 3" exhaust and lightweight Japanese 17" wheels, with 160,000km on the clock.

Prices vary depending on condition and originality. If the one you are looking at is really a collectors item, you would be looking at $16-$20K.

You do see them go for $12K, which is what Shannons seems to think they are worth :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm the proud owner of ST185 Group A GT4 Carlos Sainz signature edition #005/150

Looks a little like this:

P4190237.jpg

It is all original except for 3" exhaust and lightweight Japanese 17" wheels, with 160,000km on the clock.

Prices vary depending on condition and originality. If the one you are looking at is really a collectors item, you would be looking at $16-$20K.

You do see them go for $12K, which is what Shannons seems to think they are worth :angry:

ONE day when we are old and grey I'm so certain they will be worth big $$...