TRD Supercharger for 1MZFE - Where and How?

birdie

^ What about paying to ship my '96 Camry there for a meet too? :yahoo:

And BTW, THIS is a boosted meet. :-D And yes, I worked on every 1 of those cars, lol.

Car 1: '99 Camry 5SFE N/A

Car 2: '96 Camry TRD SC 1MZFE

Car 3: '03 Corolla TRD SC 1ZZFE

Car 4: '00 Solara TRD SC 1MZFE

Car 5: '94 Camry TRD SC 1MZFE

th_MVI_3540.jpg

Edited by ASG14

Damn! Yet another S/C'ed Cam in Brissy :P Should cruise with TOCAU and Auscam when you get a chance too :P Farkin sweet!!

Adam, when the hell you gonna save your fkin money??? lol... head over and help install Andrew's Charger gawd dang! hahaha

Hey Andrew,

are you getting yourself a TRD S/C???

IF you are, then that's another FI car that comes to the meets lol :lol:

FI FTW!

Evo

Paid for this morning. Forgot to set the alarm earlier to compensate paying time and arrived a little late at work... :whistling: Mum wasn't too impressed.

Opting to go the stock 4psi kit @ this stage, if I feel the need, I'll hit up Gabe for the 5.5psi pulley later on.

So excited, so very excited.

^ I've done it MANY more, ah haha.

But yeah, Have Dave help you out for sure. :) He knows his stuff.

I KNOW you have, but you're on the other side of the planet and besides, Dave knows EXACTLY what is needed for the Aussie Camry so yeah.

^ Ah, ok. I was wondering how that went down. :)

Gabe had been contacted a few days ago from an MR2 owner wanting the SC with cash in hand. But we always like seeing these SC's staying int he Camry community. :clap:

^ I've done it MANY more, ah haha.

But yeah, Have Dave help you out for sure. :) He knows his stuff.

I KNOW you have, but you're on the other side of the planet and besides, Dave knows EXACTLY what is needed for the Aussie Camry so yeah.

Just for some more Credit,

Dave also did the install of MY S/C lol :lol:

Three Cheers for Dave :toast: :toast: :toast:

Andrew, your a crazy kid, but you know that your car will be in good hands thanks to Dave :D B)

You guys and your camrys converted me to go all out and sc mine... best decision EVER!

Evo

^ 1ZZ or 2ZZ?

I;m just curious. I;ve installed on with a friend on his 1ZZ (now sold). It was quite a pain to deal with the stupid studs to bolt the SC to the head.

^ 1ZZ or 2ZZ?

I;m just curious. I;ve installed on with a friend on his 1ZZ (now sold). It was quite a pain to deal with the stupid studs to bolt the SC to the head.

Refer under my Avatar, but yes its a 1zz

And yes, Dave did have a bit of trouble tighening the bolts under the SC, but fixed that by pulling the radiator shroud off :P

Evo