lost my parkers & tail lights

AUR30N

Haven't had a single fuse blow on my car. Sounds like that's probably what happened with you.

I have however had about 6 or so cheap eBay LED's die on me over the time I've had the car. Got really fed up when the front parkers kept blowing. Eventually found a decent eBay LED and haven't had problems since.

LED's in the odd occasion can blow closed circuit, as opposed to blowing the common way; open circuit. When that happens, it can easily blow your fuse.

No need to pull the glove box out. That's doing it the hard way:

Lighter fuse

Hi,

I have blown the lighter fuse (no voltage on the outlet anymore after testing with a multimeter). I have checked the fuse box under the hood but can't seem to relate a fuse to the lighter, they all seem to be NOT blown. Any idea what it's called, or which on it is ??

THanks

Look at the fuse box inside the car. It is located behind the glovebox and is accessed from the passenger side footwell. All can be accessed with no tools at all. Let the pictures do the talking (sorry bout the dust, and ignore my footwell lighting):

dsc03294lc8.jpg

dsc03295sv6.jpg

dsc03297tf4.jpg

dsc03303rs4.jpg

dsc03302at9.jpg

To remove that the panel in the second photo, you can see 4 clips at the front (bottom of photo). Use a little imagination there. If your finger is small enough, you press the clip in through the hole underneath. You should be able to figure it out when you get to it. The fuse/s you are interested in are labelled 'PWR OUTLET' and 'CIG'.

I've had to change my cig lighter and pwr outlet fuses at least 6 times so far. The way Daryl has posted is 'easier' but it's by no means 'easy'. Lol

I think I have done some permenant damage to my back trying to fit under the dash in the footwell. Hahaha.