Aurion Projector lens upgrade

-DAvo

Hey all,

Just a thought at this stage, but has anyone heard of anyone doing a projector lens upgrade for the aurion? specifically something better suited for HID lights? Looking at some online HID forums (HID planet), the Honda s2000 projector lens seem to give a pretty powerful and defined cut off..

I do a fair bit of night driving and i'll be the first to admit im pretty finiky about my light set up, currently running 6000k HID in the low beams...

thanks for any input! :)

For anyone wanting HID's in a non-HID equipped car, I would highly recommend doing a HID projector retrofit. The process itself is basically the same regardless of the car, so generic instructions can be used as a guide. It involves a bit of fidly work, but in the end it will pay off.

It definitely isn't for someone who is not confident with some serious DIY because getting it all perfectly aimed is quite a task. Here is the process for a Gen 6 Camry, just adapt to suit the Aurion:

RX AFS Retrofit Progress

For anyone wanting HID's in a non-HID equipped car, I would highly recommend doing a HID projector retrofit. The process itself is basically the same regardless of the car, so generic instructions can be used as a guide. It involves a bit of fidly work, but in the end it will pay off.

It definitely isn't for someone who is not confident with some serious DIY because getting it all perfectly aimed is quite a task. Here is the process for a Gen 6 Camry, just adapt to suit the Aurion:

RX AFS Retrofit Progress

thanks mate :)

*edit*

will put this off for the meantime. reason: money better spent elsewhere..

Thanks for the info anyway Daryl

Edited by -DAvo