Invisible

neverfurphy

I am desparetly chasing a factory workshop manual to suit the 3rz engine in the Hilux. The after market ones are useless and the local toyota dealer has not been able to help. The only things available on the net are for LHD. This is the fourth time have posted this request and have not had even a peap :help:

Mate, you have had people looking at your post. Granted it is not many, but those that you would have gotten the attention of would have looked because such an engine would be something they have dealt with.

Just because you aren't getting any response, doesn't mean that you need to make more and more threads on the question.

Just so you know, factory workshop manuals are not the easiest thing in the world to find. If your local Super Cheap/Repco has an aftermarket manual and you say that it is useless, then you can't really expect people like us to have an original Toyota manual.

Perhaps this is what you are after???

CLICKY!

Evo

Thank ou for the help and the reply. I am downloading the manual as I type this. I do have a manual on a Tacoma. But being a left hamd drive all the associated wiring is different they also had more option sin the states for convenience items so alot more wiring. Thank you again for the reply.