my rare as ae92 rolla GTI!! enjoy

latinlingo

this is my rare as ae92 corolla gti with a 4age silver top as the powerplant, it has 17" speedy wheels on it with mr2 front disc brakes and ae101 rear disc brakes. it has front and rear strut bars keepin it stiff and rides on koni's. it has been retrimmed and has clear tail lights added on. it also has the mouthwatering standard dash with clock, battery and oil pressure gauges. hope you enjoy!!!

post-15759-1254698783_thumb.jpg

post-15759-1254698879_thumb.jpg

post-15759-1254699005_thumb.jpg

post-15759-1254699093_thumb.jpg

Quite nice (apart from the useless monster tacho), although calling it "rare-as" is a bit of a laugh, the GTi AE92 is essentially just series 2 SX hatch, there are heaps of them all over the place.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

mouthwatering standard dash with clock, battery and oil pressure gauges

ruined by the monster tacho IMO.

very nice ride though mate....im on the prowl for one at the moment....or SX or ae82 twin cam....

its a very nice car monster tacho?????@jaderd how much are you willing to spend on a twincam ae82 http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...82&trecs=48 there is that but its in nsw soo i dunno

Edited by cruzer

very nice ride though mate....im on the prowl for one at the moment....or SX or ae82 twin cam....

its a very nice car monster tacho?????@jaderd how much are you willing to spend on a twincam ae82 http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...82&trecs=48 there is that but its in nsw soo i dunno

yeah cruzer i have looked into that one and emailed the guy, all work done within there family automotive business apparently well reputed within their suburb etc although its way too far....a good 1300km drive back to melb....im in no rush so will wait till a local (1-2 hr radius on melb) pops up, dont see it happening too soon and my rego on sportivo is due early dec so will prob be an into the new year thing unless one pops up.....best case scenario would be a trade for sportivo + cash my way...one easy transaction

yeah cruzer i have looked into that one and emailed the guy, all work done within there family automotive business apparently well reputed within their suburb etc although its way too far....a good 1300km drive back to melb....im in no rush so will wait till a local (1-2 hr radius on melb) pops up, dont see it happening too soon and my rego on sportivo is due early dec so will prob be an into the new year thing unless one pops up.....best case scenario would be a trade for sportivo + cash my way...one easy transaction

wanna trade lol

wanna trade lol

jks jks