Anodised wheel nuts

Hi guys i was just wondering if any one knows a shop in sydney that sells anodised wheel nuts for the new corolla. the wheel nuts ive got atm are starting to corode so i need to replace them and id rather spend a lil extra for coloured nuts :). Also i dont want to order anything off the net.

Can't help out with a place that you can get them rather than online, but do you still have the stock wheel nuts?

If so, you shouldn't have any issue with corrosion on them and changing them out is probably pointless... except for adding bling.

Can't help out with a place that you can get them rather than online, but do you still have the stock wheel nuts?

If so, you shouldn't have any issue with corrosion on them and changing them out is probably pointless... except for adding bling.

No i dont when i bought my alloys they didnt come with nuts so got some from robbos but they are starting to rust on the corners. also the nuts are too small for the tool i got with the car ><!

no wheel nuts with the alloys you bought? well then you got jibbed.

every set of decent wheels comes with wheel nuts, its a safety aspect. go back to the wheel shop you bought them from

and if the nuts are too small for the wheel brace, then youve got the wrong nuts

long story short, get some bigger nuts! i pity you fool! :P

every set of decent wheels comes with wheel nuts, its a safety aspect. go back to the wheel shop you bought them from

and if the nuts are too small for the wheel brace, then youve got the wrong nuts

Lol i bought them off xoom

Lol i bought them off xoom

well, there's your problem ;P

*Runs and hides from Xoom :lol:

Evo