How much would you pay for a blitz sc for 2zz

Brand new Power FC's with commander can be had for about a grand at the moment.

Is the Blitz kit for a Celica or a Corolla? (I am also unsure if they made them different or not)

Its for a celica. Im assuming everything's the same besides the piping to the FMIC and back.

The intake pipe, between the intake pipe and the sc is different. How do i know? ive got both intake pipe for corolla and celica.

Andrew,

ha the cost of that kit is about what my total cost for my ae82 up to where i want it will cost including the rego and insurance lol hahah

• car $2k

• rego $600

• insurance $ 600

• I/H panels / parts/ consumables so far (all spare not used yet 2 X doors another hatch and heaps interior bits = $600

• Exhaust = $350

• AC retro fit for new gas and regassed - $280

• tyres $ 445

• Emanage (just bought ) = $325

• Tune and install (to do) = $510

• Suspension (to do) = approx $1000

• Brakes (to do) = approx $550

$7,260 - i know which one i would rather have that would still leave me enough to get repro twin cam stickers done and some groceries :)

* sorry to go off topic ;)

Brand new Power FC's with commander can be had for about a grand at the moment.

Is the Blitz kit for a Celica or a Corolla? (I am also unsure if they made them different or not)

Its for a celica. Im assuming everything's the same besides the piping to the FMIC and back.

The intake pipe, between the intake pipe and the sc is different. How do i know? ive got both intake pipe for corolla and celica.

Andrew,

Have a few supercharged ones over here, they work fine. Maybe a little custom work.

http://www.slamin.co.nz/corolla-specs/

Edited by matt_glad

Is this based on the stock 11:5 compression or do we need to do more internal work? To put it simply, does it bolt on to stock motor without further work needed other than an aftermarket ECU?

I don't see any PFC in the mix. Add on top of that??

It just bolts on and you install the provided Blitz piggyback ECU, and you're off and running. I don't know how much boost you can force through the 2ZZ before it becomes a problem, but these things run less than 10psi. Boydus in NZ has this kit, and his car goes nuts. Maybe a full standalone ECU would give you more power, I dunno...

Gav.