Hello from Newcastle.

AndrewQ

Hey guys. My name is Andrew. I just bought a 1989 Camry DLX. Pretty stoked with power windows, power steering, electric sunroof, A1 Mechanics and all nifty extras for only $1000, including 6 mnths rego. I'm pretty sure I got a bargain. =D This is my 3rd car now.

My first car was a 1991 Hyundai Excel. Not too long ago, I drove my 1988 Honda Accord to the ground. The heads were blown, the carbie was filled with crap and the motor was pretty close to seizing so I sold it for $150.

I'm 18 and decided it might be a plan to join the forums and chat with you guys about different things everyone does to their toyotas and show you guys some progress with what i'm planning to do to my Camry in the future.

Hope to chat to you all soon =]

Andrew.

Hey guys. My name is Andrew. I just bought a 1989 Camry DLX. Pretty stoked with power windows, power steering, electric sunroof, A1 Mechanics and all nifty extras for only $1000, including 6 mnths rego. I'm pretty sure I got a bargain. =D This is my 3rd car now.

My first car was a 1991 Hyundai Excel. Not too long ago, I drove my 1988 Honda Accord to the ground. The heads were blown, the carbie was filled with crap and the motor was pretty close to seizing so I sold it for $150.

I'm 18 and decided it might be a plan to join the forums and chat with you guys about different things everyone does to their toyotas and show you guys some progress with what i'm planning to do to my Camry in the future.

Hope to chat to you all soon =]

Andrew.

Good options... :D

WELCOME!

Hi Andrew,

3rd car at 18! Gees, you beat me on that count. I got my first car at 18, and the thing was 6 months older than me.

Good pick up on the Camry, it certainly sounds like good value for a grand. You will need to post some pics for us to look at. I haven't posted any pictures myself, but then again stock Echos are not all that interesting... :P

Welcome to the club, I hope that shortly you are not only a Toyota owner but a Toyota fan through and through.

by the way...GO THE JETS!!!

Hi Andrew,

3rd car at 18! Gees, you beat me on that count. I got my first car at 18, and the thing was 6 months older than me.

Good pick up on the Camry, it certainly sounds like good value for a grand. You will need to post some pics for us to look at. I haven't posted any pictures myself, but then again stock Echos are not all that interesting... :P

Welcome to the club, I hope that shortly you are not only a Toyota owner but a Toyota fan through and through.

by the way...GO THE JETS!!!

Yes! Go the Jets! Haha. Yes, 18 with my 3rd car is pretty exciting, but I've loved cars all my life. I am hoping to upgrade to a supra in the near future but the camry will be a work in progress for sure, being such a great car. I haven't been on recently because I crashed it and bent the 'Torsion Bar' I think they call it. But its fixed and back on the road. Here's a photo for you guys to see what you think of it. I'll post some more later.

The first one is my old 1988 Honda Accord which is now most likely a cube of metal. And the other is my 1989 Camry.

Accord.jpgCamry.jpg

Oh and Kichy. Just quoting the "2004 Toyota Echo 1.3L

Manual Transmission

Modifications:

E-tag

2 Stickers

Future Modifications:

Convert to Twin Turbo Supra

LOL"

Twin Turbo Supra motor in an Echo would be excellent :D