Post Up Your REMIXES...

GTL05T

I don't do a helluva lot of remix work. Most of my stuff is original material. I've uploaded a bunch of stuff for your listening pleasure. None of it is finished yet, but I'm hoping to get a bunch of my stuff finished in time to launch my record label well before summer rolls round again.

Heres my most complete UK hard trance stuff, for release under the name of Paradigm (the name I DJ under for hard dance, trance, hardcore, and other harder/faster/uplifting stuff). I'm working on a whole bunch of other stuff that isn't far enough along to be worth posting yet. These include a remix of Moloko - The Time Is Now and one of Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen, and a bunch more completely original material.

Paradigm - Sleeping (Prerelease 20100216) Probably my most complete track. Still needs some work, but in concept its near finished. Need to stick an end on it, and do some tweaks and changes (including entirely redoing the basslines), then tweak the final mix and shelf it until I have a another track to release on the B side. Vocal sampled from movie The Ring 2

Paradigm - 20091001 (Prerelease 20100216) This one doesn't currently have a title, and is very far from being complete.

Paradigm - Pure Cocaine (Prerelease 20100216) One I started about 18 months ago. Haven't touched for a while, but still heaps to do. Vocal sampled from movie Blow.

Paradigm - My Party People (Prerelease 20100216) Haven't worked on this one for over 2 years. May never finish it. Vocals from Missy Elliot - 4 My People. Will never be officially released due to copyright & licencing issues. Theres some silent spots in there between bits I've done, so don't panic if the music stops suddenly before the track finishes.

And some of my other stuff, which will be released under the name of Chris Jaye (the name I DJ under for house, breaks, techno and commercial stuff).

Chris Jaye - Movie Tune 01 (Prerelease 20100216) A track I started a while back for an amateur movie (no, not that sort of amateur movie ;) ) me and a few mates were writing. The movie never eventuated, but I've since made little tweaks and changes to the track and will probably eventually finish it and licence it for commercial media use (movies, TV, advertising, etc).

Edited by Paradigm

• 1 month later...

Started working on a new track the other night. Like all my other stuff, its not so much a remix as an original track with some samples pulled from other sources.

Very early stages, no structure or anythign as yet, purely just knocked up to test how the loops I've actually finished work together, and to test it on my car system.

Paradigm - Edge of 17 (Prerelease 20100403)

my mate dj dee runs that radio station, shes the best!!!!! my mixes will rip up this mix u found stock.. lol!!! :P :P :P :P :P I digg the song selection!!! Thats the stuff i play wen i dj.... OLD SKOOL TRACKS!!! My mate Dj DQ made a few mix tapes for the radio station... ill get the links of his page.

Edited by GTL05T

• 6 months later...

More new tunage from me that I thought I'd share with you lot while I'm sharing around.

Christopher Jaye - October 2010 Promo mix: Mashup of a whole bunch of funkier stuff gracing my record box this month. This is a 40 minute DJ mix. I record these to send to clubs and promotors, and sometimes just to hear my mixing how the clubbers hear it instead of how it sounds first person while DJing.

Paradigm - Die Another Day: Very early stages of a hard trance remix/bootleg/whatever of Madonna's 'Die Another Day'.

• 1 month later...

Hey all

all the musics here is awesome.* Big thumbs up* if I could all of you it be great to *hugs* i

thanks again guys

keep them coming and yeah thanks again :)

Edited by YinG