I like stickers too, BUT

I havent seen this before but somehow i dont think it will take off, Iam all for the odd sticker on my car but this? :lol:

I wonder how my car would look with Fred Flinstone plastered down the side :lol::lol:

post-9535-1259846600_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1259846625_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1259846651_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1259846675_thumb.jpg

I havent seen this before but somehow i dont think it will take off, Iam all for the odd sticker on my car but this? :lol:

I wonder how my car would look with Fred Flinstone plastered down the side :lol::lol:

The orange of Fred's clothes would go well against your shade of silver, John. LOL.

It's not big here at all.. and I don't think it'd take off here. But it's huugee in Japan.. It's where the world of automotive enthusiasts collides with the world of anime enthusiasts.. :lol:

The orange of Fred's clothes would go well against your shade of silver, John. LOL.

Too funny Kenneth :lol:

My son loves Naruto so i better not let him see this :D

Please don't make a JOKER out of your car. Let it be TOYOTA :)

• 3 weeks later...