Hopeless Toyota dealership

mitch1958

Booked my Aurion in last week to have the oil hose fitted due to recall to be done today, Said to the donkey in service make sure you have the hose in stock because it is hard to get my car to you because my wife uses it for work, yeh no worries he said, OK drop it into [ Surf Toyota ] oops I mentioned their name, this morning, 3 hours later service manager rings me to say no hoses in stock, great car, sh***t service, anyone else have this sort of trouble or is it just me, Mitch.

Booked in on Monday. Asked for the hose. They prepared paper work. Dropped car on Friday all done. I wasnt happy with rubber hose. I bought a metal pipe and dropped a car today for replacement and dashboard vibration noise. No problems here.

Maybe it is time to look for another dealer?

Booked in on Monday. Asked for the hose. They prepared paper work. Dropped car on Friday all done. I wasnt happy with rubber hose. I bought a metal pipe and dropped a car today for replacement and dashboard vibration noise. No problems here.

Maybe it is time to look for another dealer?

Edited by mitch1958

... tell me what was wrong with the replacement hose, is it just a breather hose off the back of the head it is a little bit hard to see it.

All the information you need is right on the front page of this forum. One thread to look at is:

2GR-FE VVT-i Oil Line Replacement

Booked my Aurion in last week to have the oil hose fitted due to recall to be done today, Said to the donkey in service make sure you have the hose in stock because it is hard to get my car to you because my wife uses it for work, yeh no worries he said, OK drop it into [ Surf Toyota ] oops I mentioned their name, this morning, 3 hours later service manager rings me to say no hoses in stock, great car, sh***t service, anyone else have this sort of trouble or is it just me, Mitch.

Hey Mitch,

I have encountered this problem so many times now I have lost count. Problem here is all the Toyota dealerships in Canberra are run by the same mob. Have had this problem with em all. At least they give me a hire car... still such a waste of time to organise getting there, picking up and swapping two child seats etc etc. They are also aways so rude about it... no appology.. couldn't care less. Also never listen to what I say the problem is.... just take the car like they know everything then no phone call or anything... go to pick up the car and they say no fault found! I show them before I leave and they are amazed... its almost like they were too busy and didn't even look at the car and are just lying to me that they couldn't see the prob... so of course I have to book it in yet again. Its driving me *ucking insane.

I've even turned up a couple times to pick up the car only to be told "sorry we didn't have time to fix it today"...

Edited by Djs

Hey Mitch,

I have encountered this problem so many times now I have lost count. Problem here is all the Toyota dealerships in Canberra are run by the same mob. Have had this problem with em all. At least they give me a hire car... still such a waste of time to organise getting there, picking up and swapping two child seats etc etc. They are also aways so rude about it... no appology.. couldn't care less. Also never listen to what I say the problem is.... just take the car like they know everything then no phone call or anything... go to pick up the car and they say no fault found! I show them before I leave and they are amazed... its almost like they were too busy and didn't even look at the car and are just lying to me that they couldn't see the prob... so of course I have to book it in yet again. Its driving me *ucking insane.

I've even turned up a couple times to pick up the car only to be told "sorry we didn't have time to fix it today"...

Sorry to here about your problems with your dealership, happy in a way that I am not the only one, if I ran my business like a Toyota dealership I would be broke in no time. When I picked up the car the next day 2nd trip I said to the service manager I understand the new Aurions have changed the oil feed pipe to one solid pipe to do away with the rubber hose and he said "Have they" Do these guys know their stuff or are they there because its just a job, makes you wonder, Anyhow enough bitching, hope you have no more problems in the future Djs because you do own a great car.