97 Corolla Conquest

Hey Hoyinpng, you'll need to refer to your manual for this one, it should show you step by step how to change the bulb and what type of bulb to use.

well its my gf's car.. and shes lost her manual... :(

n e one able to scan a copy for me??

thanks guys

side indicators found on the guards are usually pulled out from the panel. the marker covers are clipped in and you would need push against one of the edges either left or right.

when the cover is off from the panel you do not need to break the wiring connector to access the globe simply twist the plug and it will release itself from the cover.

the globe is wedge type. if the cover is clear you will need orange globes but if it is orange you will need clear globes.

it is really easy to do but if you are having trouble take it to toyota to do it for you.

good luck :o

Edited by kcorro

side indicators found on the guards are usually pulled out from the panel. the marker covers are clipped in and you would need push against one of the edges either left or right.

when the cover is off from the panel you do not need to break the wiring connector to access the globe simply twist the plug and it will release itself from the cover.

the globe is wedge type. if the cover is clear you will need orange globes but if it is orange you will need clear globes.

it is really easy to do but if you are having trouble take it to toyota to do it for you.

good luck  :o

well the thing is my gf found out that her blinkers are blinker very rapidly ...

so i take it that the lights are gona go out soon..

but which ones i duno.. i just know its the right hand side ones..

and side i dun own a toyota... im not sure on how to change the bulbs.. and the bad thing is she lost her manual... meeh...

btw.. what if its the front ones.. or the rear ones?? how do i take it out?

thanks for the help guys!

Edited by Hoyinpng