Xmas Holidays

Peoples,

Please be careful on the roads over the Xmas and New Years holidays.

I was almost a statistic this morning due to a young guy in a Corolla Sportivo flying through traffic in a 60 zone. He almost lost control and took out not just myself, but the car in front aswell....just so he could get to the lights first. For the driver of the silver Sportivo, you are an absolute idiot, i can only hope you are not a member of this community and that i never run into you again..... My wife was in the car with our unborn child and if anything had have happened to her or the baby.....i would have well say, ended up in prison for murder.......

You know who you are...it was heading into Perth on Beaufort St about 7.30am.....

Think about not just yourself but your loved ones and the people around you......

My apologies for the rant, but please be safe and have a merry Xmas and and a even better new year to all.

Keep it on the track....not on the roads.

I dont understand WA drivers.. They drive slow when they`re supposed to go faster and they drive faster when they`re supposed to go slower.. and they cant merge lanes -.-

Thank god nth happened to ur missus n the baby ><

To the driver of the silver stivo.. I suggest u check out the videos I shared on the forum in regards to hooning n drink driving etc..

Happy holidays and drive safe..

Edited by J e r e M y