Hello All

cenomorph

Hi everyone,

Looks like a good LOCAL site you have here. Always been a big fan of Toyota and my Fiencee has herself a ZZE122 Conquest Sedan, I think that's what it is anyway. Purchased it brand spakners very late in 2005 for '06 delivery and haven't looked back since. Great little car she is. Metalic dark blue, factory spoiler, toyota mags.

Had to have the stereo fixed shortly after purchase, something done under warranty and ever since the stereo surround has been out of place. Think they broke the clips holding it in place and now it just pops out when you push it back into place.

I really want to fit a new stereo to it and think if i can find one of the new stock units it should bolt straight in right? Want something with aux input, nothing fancy and not too much work. Bluetooth would be cool but may need to fit wheel buttons.

Also, anyone here have that model sedan with a bodykit/lowered to look 'phat' (pardon me). Wonder what it may look like with a few mods.

Thanks in advance peoples and like the site.

Hey Bud and welcome!

i feel your pain about the stero surround. I started off with a ZZE122 and once i put in an aftermarket stereo the surorund would not fit back properly no matter what i tried. I ahve done the same with my new ZZE123 and alas i have the same problem. Although its out of place it doesnt rattle and is not overly noticeable so i just leave it.

The unit i bought to fit in my current car is a Navigation/DVD/Radio/CD/MP3/Bluetooth/Ipod system which just bolted straight up. cost $600 off ebay and has been the best investment ever. no need for buttons ont he steering wheel. the whole thing is touch screen and a very easy interface to use. if you have the budget i would get one for sure. Link below if you want to check it out. took all ove 15 mins to install :)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-GPS-NAVIGATI...=item3a55c7506b

Hi and welcome. :toast: :toast:

You can get the bodykit for the sides and front etc. part numbers are the front lip is a talon type and for the 2005 sedan ( japanese built) . part No is toy 163

the company who makes them is talon who is in Sydney phone number is 02 9545 3055. and they where available from Talon at $225 plus freight and gst for extra they will paint it and also fit. for the rear i used the corolla wagon rear spoiler and had it cut to fit. Check out repco etc also wow had dvd units going for around the $600 mark and so did autobarn for clarion . I picked up a eclipse dvd sat nav etc unit for around $1200 as the next model was coming and am very pleased with it. Check out the toyota dealers around your area and get some prices on the new stereo units as prices can differ greatly. Dont forget to post pics :toast: :toast: :toast: