Turbo?????????

Sprinters All The Way

What power are you aiming for?

Responsive? Drag? =) More information would be appreciated :)

Cause you'll need to find all sorts of parts to suit the new found power. Gearbox, Differential, Suspension, Brake, etc. Will need to be looked at and assessed to make sure it can withstand or start finding parts that can be used...

The 3S-GE wouldn't be built to handle boost like the 3S-GTE is.

I'm not a 3S-GTE guru but I'd assume it would have stronger pistons and a lower compression ratio, different head, CAMS, ECU etc.

i.e. Unless you rebuilt the 3S-GE it wouldn't handle much boost.

ST162 GT2's aren't terribly uncommon, theres a few of them on OzCelica and Toymods, they usually put ST185 GT4 engines in and its not too big a job (remembering that your doing an engine swap) either.

Turboing a 3S-GE would most likely cost more then a swap.

ST162 GT2's aren't terribly uncommon, theres a few of them on OzCelica and Toymods, they usually put ST185 GT4 engines in and its not too big a job (remembering that your doing an engine swap) either.

Turboing a 3S-GE would most likely cost more then a swap.

yes... although turboing a 5S-FE = cheaper than a swap (easier too)

thanks pplz 4 all ur comments and suggestions and ive decided 2 buy a gt4 half cut and enigine swap but will probz sell both of my 3sge egines i have sittin at home but not till my car is finished

cheers sydney

good work :) if you need a hand with it I can probably help out, since i've done this before.

Also, do you still have that other 3S-GE... I really would like the head/intake manifold/etc off it :D

thanks pplz 4 all ur comments and suggestions and ive decided 2 buy a gt4 half cut and enigine swap but will probz sell both of my 3sge egines i have sittin at home but not till my car is finished

cheers sydney

good work :) if you need a hand with it I can probably help out, since i've done this before.

Also, do you still have that other 3S-GE... I really would like the head/intake manifold/etc off it :D

yea mate still got it its sitting on the car still lol been 2 busy 2 get nethin off so yea if u want just tell me and ill get all the stuff that u want off or u can come get it off urself and check it out

cheers sydney

yea mate still got it its sitting on the car still lol been 2 busy 2 get nethin off so yea if u want just tell me and ill get all the stuff that u want off or u can come get it off urself and check it out

Will prob just be easier if i came and got it off... shoot me a PM and we can discuss it further :)