2003 Sportivo performance upgrade possible?

Hi everyone!

Is it possible to improve the performance of a 2003 Sportivo Without turbocharging or supercharging the engine?... maybe get the lift to kick in sooner or something?

well if you change ur mind about the turbo you could get urself upto this ;) (see dyno below of one turbo'ed sportivo)

or if u want to be a bit more sedate yes there are performance mods available like any other car ..... CAI, Headers, Exhaust, Cams, valve & valve springs, gear sets, LSD, ecu's etc etc

www.monkeywrenchracing.com for more info. Just dont expect huge gains from the N/A mods unless ur gonna go nuts with them.

bluebeast.jpg

Thanks very much for the advice xoom. :D

As for Blind Kid Seeks, MT and Evo 7 if you can't say anything nice or give advice why waste your time even posting smart**** comments. As you can see this was my first post. I actually have a life and don't waste my time in front of a computer searching through forums writing 2000+ posts and replys on forums. :angry:

As for Blind Kid Seeks, MT and Evo 7 if you can't say anything nice or give advice why waste your time even posting smart**** comments. As you can see this was my first post. I actually have a life and don't waste my time in front of a computer searching through forums writing 2000+ posts and replys on forums. :angry:

:huh: ...........

:o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap:

:toast:

:rolleyes:

:yahoo:

Dont take it personal its only a rookie mistake,I have learnt alot from these guys for my sportivo,the search button is your friend.

My mods are CES cold air intake and CES ported Headers and 2.25"muffler beacause i dont like to much noise,This helped performance alot then you should work on suspension rear swaybar and front strut brace helped me alot.

Shut your pie hole newbie!!! dont take it personaly. too many people just like you ask the same questions and it shirts people off. use the search and you will find alot. better still trawl through the corolla thread :)

Brettlz74

Take some time out, and just think how many times this question gets asked.

Most people search first... in the most obvious place, the corolla section. you'll note theres a section which is headed "previously covered topics" there is SOOOO much info there.

we actually have lives too mate, and we CBF writing the same answers over and over.

so bite your tongue, and do your own research like the rest of us.

BKS.