ZRE Bonnet Dampers & Custom TailLights

On the Hood damper note, takashi.com.au has some for the ZRE, i havent fitted mine yet so hopefully they fit ok. Ill try to fit them once the weather is better.

Cost was AU$110 expressed overnight. Build quality seems quite good.

damperhood.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ok bummer, the Takashi Hood Damper THD-1103 doesnt fit ZRE Hatch i just found out as i tried to fit it.

Was supposed to, but it doesnt. Should fit sedan no problems.

Arghhhhhh...... :angry:

Just saw your above post and was like f*ck yeah then saw this :(

What seems to be the problem.

Those black ball tabs arnt correct, the ones mounted on the bonnet will hit the channel on the fender when closed, and the ones for the channel on the fender are slightly too wide. The guys that sold them too me said they should be the same between sedan and hatch, but obviously they are not, and they didnt tell me this when i ordered them. Iasked him to check the list for "Auris" as these would fit, but by then he was over it and didnt really want to help, just told me to send them back with invoice for refund, oh, and postage at my expense! :blink:

I just fired them an email about this so hopefully they reply as i want to get a set of these. Will let you know the outcome.