Mono block options

RoM2nV

sup guys.

Well currently i'm just weighing up my options between some mono block amps

firstly is the rockford fosgate T1500-1bd, on the website it says it has 1500wRMS capability for about $750 US, I have no idea how much this could cost over here..

secondly is a pair of response 1000w mono blocks linked together, they can give a total output of 1800wrms @ 2 ohms for roughly $710.

This would be hooked up to a single sub setup. Now the most important thing i am worried about is the sound quality in linking 2 amps together (the total harmonic disruption, etc), and how would i go about 'linking' them. Has anyone seen/heard of setups like this?

Thanks, and feel free to post up any better monos for the price :)

Hey mate...i've got the Rockford T1500-1bd paid around $1085.00 clams installed..you can't fault this amp for power and very good clarity they say there a 1500watt amp but i've got my performance verification certificate in front of me and my amp was tested by Eulalia Castro on the 22/01/09 at 1836watts @ 1 ohms (actual power) every Rockford Power series amp comes with one of these certificates.This would be a mighty fine choice IMO and you would never have to worry do i have enough power,because yes you do. :)