autome vs flyaudio

Hi Guys ,

ive been reading your comments on replacing the stock stereo unit on the Aurion does this fit a 2006 model . Ive seen a couple of options and wondered which one to choose from ive only just recently fitted a couple of 8.5" dvd players to the back headrests and wondered which unit was best. they also do other cars as well .

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HD-LCD-CAR-DVD-GPS-...=item335a47042a

http://www.easyparkaustralia.com.au/shop-m...dio/epa7502nav/ they are also in most capital cities so theres no need for postage . any help would be much appreciated thanx in advance ...

Hey there

I'll be able to report on the Autome unit when it arrives in a week or so.

But as a matter of pure price comparison - I got my HU in an Ebay auction from Autome for $490 delivered to Queensland (no digital television as I dont want to watch television in the car and no rear camera) - so that's $1200 cheaper than the other local option. That's enough for a nice set of 19in wheels :)

Hey there

I'll be able to report on the Autome unit when it arrives in a week or so.

But as a matter of pure price comparison - I got my HU in an Ebay auction from Autome for $490 delivered to Queensland (no digital television as I dont want to watch television in the car and no rear camera) - so that's $1200 cheaper than the other local option. That's enough for a nice set of 19in wheels :)

Has anyone done this audio swap in an 06 Aurion and how does it fit ive seen some pics from this forum that have gaps not too keen if that how they fit would rather do reto fit instead